Chapter 3

*Cameron's p.o.v*

I'm packing for the tour. I'm excited. I just miss seeing fans. I miss seeing how happy they get. I'm just so blessed I get to meet and be where I am in the first place. And I'm excited Mads is coming with us for this tour. She's like my bestfriend, and she always will be. But the only bad thing is that a lot of the guys will hit on her. Cause she is gorgeous. But I'm too protective and hopefully they know that. Like I won't get mad at them cause I love all of them but they just need to calm down their hormones.

I packed all of my magcon shirts, and my magcon hoodies. I also packed my khakis, a couple nice shirts, some of my causal tees, casual pants, some shorts, and my vans. I'm so excited. We get to leave in 2 days. It's only 2 days away until I meet all the fans, get some time with the guys, have some nice time with mad, get to travel to new places and eat new food.

After I finished packing I headed downstairs to the fridge. When I opened it I saw a lot of food but it wasn't really want I wanted to eat. So then I checked the pantries. There was goldfish, chips, pretzels, etc. But I just didn't want that. I kinda wanted homemade food. There was a problem with that though, neither of Mads and I know how to cook well. Like Mads can cook pretty good homemade pizza, or chicken, stuff like that. "Mads let's go out to eat, my treat" I yelled up the stairs. "Ooh sure. Give me a sec." She shouted back.

Moments later she walked down and put her shoes on. "Ready?" I smiled. "Yep" she said as she put sunglasses on. We go into the car and drove to a homemade food type of restaurant. Our waiter sat us at a table and took our drink orders. "Two cokes please." I said. The waiter nodded and then left. "Why did you order for me. I'm very capable of ordering for myself." She said. "Mads, I know you too well. I know your favourite drink is coke and so is mine so I order for both of us. It just makes things easier." I said. "Well...fine." she said.

Soon the waiter came, he gave us our drinks and took our orders. "Can I have a sip of yours?" I asked. "Sure" she shrugged. I took more than a sip. "Cameron we got the same drink! You're drinking it all!" She laughed as I continue to drink it. She quickly reached over and took my drink. "This is mine now" she said while laughing. "Well played Madelyn..Well played." I said in a deep creepy voice. "Oh my god. Don't talk like that." She said as her eyes wided. I laughed. Our food came and we ate then I payed. After that we left.

We started to drive home and I turned into a Walmart parking lot. "What the f-" she started to say but I cut her off. "Language missy!" I yelled. She turned to me and smiled. "You love meeeee" I laughed. "I do" she giggled. "But forreal why are we at walmart?" she asked. "Tongiht we ate throwing a party" I said. "Yasss" she said. We went in and got 2 carts. We filled them full with chips, dip, soda, beer, vodka, 3 gallons of Hawaiian punch, frozen pizzas, water, tons of candy, and popcorn. We also got a couple water speakers, and these cool strobe lights. We finally picked up a lot of cups then I texted everyone I know and Mads did the same. We went by a dragon plant stand and Mads took a weird picture of me. For some reason she was laughing so hard after she took it. I didn't think it was that funny but I still laughed.

We checked out and loaded all the stuff into my car. Then we left. We arrived at our house and loaded the stuff inside. We set everything up for the party. I brought my bigger speakers downstairs and my colorful night light which Is a disco ball that spins and puts out colorful lights. Mads and I set everything. I put the vodka in the punch bowl and then put the chips, popcorn and dip bowls out. Soon we heard a knock on the door. "Let's get this party started." I smirked.

Helllllooooooo so how's the book so far? I hope you guys like it. I think I'm going to continue updating. PLEASE VOTE SO I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPDATE:) I'm hoping to update tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully. Thanks guyssss