chapter 7

**Mads p.o.v**

It was about 11 or 12 at night and I was sobbing into Cameron's arms. "Mads what's going on? Please talk to me." He said holding me. "He....left...I..I" I said sobbing. "Who left?" He said with a concerned look. "Ha...hay-" I said. "Hayes?" He said. I nodded. "Don't worry, he gets mad and then runs from his problems. It's not you, by tomorrow everything will be alright." He said. At this point I started to calm down and I was able to get words out. "Pro-promise?" I said as Cameron wiped my tears. "Promise." He smiled. "Get some sleep meetups start tomorrow." He said.

Cameron started to get up but I held on to his arm. "Please stay with me. I need someone" I said. "Of course" he said. I didn't want Cameron to stay with me for sexual reasons, I just really need someone. I felt horrible for what I've done to Hayes. I just need someone to make me feel better. And it's honestly always been Cam. He knows how to cheer me up. "I love you. Goodnight cam" I whispered. "I love you too. Goodnight." He said. I fell asleep in the crook of Cameron's neck. I didn't want any interaction during the night, I just want to feel loved I guess. After what Hayes said I don't feel loved. At least I have cam.

*Next morning*

I woke up and Cam was already getting ready. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower then put on my high wasted jeans and my macgon crop top with my black vans. I blow dried my hair and left it down. It was really curly. I came out and Cameron compliment me. We walked out and meet up with everyone in the lobby.

I saw Hayes. He looked depressed even though he was smiling. He caught me staring and he just turned his head. I really messed up this time. I miss him. I miss him giving me a warm smile with a nice hug everyday. I just miss Hayes. "Hey, it'll be okay." Cameron said hugging me. I guess he saw me staring at hayes.

We got onto the bus and everyone was screaming and o2l was there. They are cool. But my favorites are Jc and Kian they are so funny. I talked to them the whole time. We arrived at a nice lunch and ate. A bunch of fans came and we caused chaos. Soon after we had to leave. We arrived at the event and it was awesome. A ton of fans actually wanted to meet me. I was surprised.

This place was kinda big. It was hard to find people. I kept looking for Hayes. I decided to check the food bar and I found him. "Hayes can we-" I was cut off "Madelyn there's nothing to talk about between us. I'm sorry but I need time." He said walking away. I sighed and went to find Cam. "Ready 1..2..3" the fans said then Jc did a backflip. "Ey Jc wanna do a backflip at the same time?" I asked."You can do a back flip?" He asked. "Of course" I said. "Okay guys, the fabulous Madelyn and I will be doing back flips at the same time count again." He yelled. "1..2..3!" They said and Jc and I did a back flip it was awesome. We hugged and then signed some things.

I kept looking for Cam but it was time to go on stage. I've never done this stage stuff so I might sit this one out. In the middle of the Stage was a trampoline, I didn't think this was gonna end well. I was near the back, no one could see me and they were jumping and messing around. "Madelyn" Taylor screamed into the mic. It went silent for a moment then I came out to where people could see me. Matt handed me the mic. "Hello" I said. I'm surprised the fans like me this much. I heard a lot of 'Madelyn we love you' it made me smile. "Okay okay let's do a dare" Taylor said. "What kinda of dare?" I asked. "Whoever can do the best flip, the best singing part of a song, and the best dance moves in 30 seconds wins." He said. "Oh you're on." I said.

Taylor got ready he ran and jump on the trampoline then did a front flip. He sang 'Baby come through' for like 4 second then started the grind on the floor and he also lifted his shirt up. The crowd was screaming. "Cheater! You used your sexual abilities!" I screamed. Everyone laughed. I ran over to Hayes. "Hayes you are probably one of the most attractive guys on magcon, and you're the best twerker. Please come twerk with me" I begged. He smiled ad nodded. " when the beat drops come twerk with me." I said. I out the music on near the bass drop. I did a quick back flip. Sang the part of I will always love you where you sing 'and iiieeeiiiii will always loveeee youuuuu' then the beat dropped and hayes and I twerked our butts off. The crowd went wild.

The music stopped and Taylor stayed on one side and I stayed on the other. Hayes came out. "Okay so who won this? Taylor?" He said pointing to taylor. The fans were pretty loud. "Or Madelyn?" He said pointing to me. The crowd was so loud. I definitely beat Taylor. I started smiling. "MADELYN WINS!" Hayes screamed.

After a hour later after the meet and greet we left. I was so tired but to be honest this tour will be amazing. I alrady love seeing the fans and they love seeing me. It's just amazing how much they will do to come see all of us. We got to the hotel and I took a quick shower and soon I feel asleep.

Hello guys. Sorry it was kinda of a boring chapter. But next chapter it'll get better. I have some ideas. Be ready! Okay and you guys are doing good with voting so keep it up! Thank you! And if you have any ideas or comments leave them in the comments and I'll respond. No hate please:) I'll update soooonnnn