chapter 40

Chapter 40 already?¿

Mads p.o.v

  I walked into my room to find Shawn shirtless with Nike sweatpants on. "Hey what's up?" He asked. "Oh I um. I'm gonna be sleeping in here. Uh. With you" I said. "Oh okay. Well let me put a shirt on and then we can figure out what we are gonna do." I waited for him to come back. I decided to put on a Disney movie.  Shawn came back with a shirt on. "Where do you usually sleep?" He asked. "Right side." He nodded and jump onto the left side with got me to laugh a little. "We can put a pillow between us cause I won't lie, I'm a cuddler." We both laughed. After a couple minutes of silence. "You can sing can't you?" I mumble a 'yes' and Shawn got us. I sat up confused on what Shawn was getting at. He came in with his guitar. "Let's go a cover." He smiled. "Sure. What song?" He thought for a second and then his face lit up. "Hello by Adele."I smiled. I love that song. I simply nodded and he set his phone up to record us.

We started off as he played his guitar and him and I were really getting into it. He would sing a verse then I would. It sounded amazing. But soon he played the last note of the song and end the video. "Wow you're amazing." He turned his head so our faces were very close. Too close. He started to lean in. Oh no. "Hey I just thought about a great movie we should watch, 'Expelled'. Its on, I'll go play it." He nodded setting his guitar down. He scratched his neck. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. It was the beat of the moment. I should go tell Cam." Before I could say anything he went downstairs.

  I expected to hear Cam yelling but I hear nothing, nothing loud. But after 5 or 10 minutes Shawn returned. "He's alright with what happened. A little mad but nothing to bad. Can we go to bed so nothing awkward?" I laughed. "Sure Shawny boy." I said messing his hair up. "Why do call me that? Why not like 'home dawg Shawn' or 'Shawn the amazing singer Mendes'?" I laughed. "Duh because that way to long Shawny boy." I said emphasizing his nickname. "alright goodnight."he said smiling like a dufus. "Night." I said dosing off.

   I woke up the next morning later than usual for me. I got up and Jump in the shower quickly. I have to get to the model agency before 11. I guess I'm trying to model as much as I can before the baby bump gets noticeable. I need to talk to cam about the baby because soon people will start to notice. But anyways back to the model agency, I have to do a line of companies within a month and so far I'm busy this entire week with the model agency.

   After my shower I changed into a tee and a pair of tan colored shorts. I just comb and then ruffled my hair up went downstairs. I was greeted my an amazing smile. "Good morning Princess." Cam said. "Good morning." I went over to give him a kiss. "Where you going today?" He asked pouring his milk into a bowl of cereal. "Model agency." I said simply. He nodded takin a mouthful of his cereal.

   Soon Shawn arrived in the kitchen and he made himself some cereal. "Whatcha doing today?" Shawn asked. "I have to go to work in about 5 minutes but that's it I guess." I shrugged. "Do you guys want to go bowling?" Shawn asked us. "Sure that sounds fun. Wanna invite the boys?" Cam asked. Shane said yes and then go his phone out. "Okay. Love you guys. See you later. Text me the details." I gave cam a quick kiss then left.

  I arrived at the model agency about 15 minutes early. I walked to the to I'm usually in and as I walked in there was another photo shoot going on, which was normal. But this girl was very skinny, she looked like a Victoria secrets model. And this got me thinking. I used to look like that, but now I won't look like that anymore. I know I'm only weeks in my pregnancy but still. I just can't believe I was a model for a short amount of time but I may never be a good one ever again.

   Pushing the thought aside, I went to my makeup table to get ready. After makeup it was hair and then outfit. I could already tell this is gonna be a long day.

--------------

   HEY GUYS I'M BACK
It's only been like a week or so but still anyways I hope all of you like it
Please comment what you want to happen next, should I time skip to her last month in pregnancy? Tell me everyone. Vote and comment, see you soon