Chapter 37

*Cams p.o.v*

I walked over to the living room. I sat down as a quiet groan escaped my lips. I don't know why I was this irritated by the situation but I couldn't shake what happened. And this isn't really first team something like this happened. Madelyn walked in and stood in front of the Tv. "Cam why are you mad at me?" She asked. "Oh I don't know, maybe it was because you left unexpectedly for a day and didn't contact me once." I said annoyed. "I'm sorry but I need-" I cut her off. "No Madelyn. I understand this is hard but I'm here, I'm always here. I would of taken care of you here. I would og taken you out to get your mind off it or made you happy in some way. But no. You leave without a single note or call or even a text! You left me here to leave me with my thoughts! Madelyn you can't just run from your problems!" I huffed. "Cameron you don't understand what I'm going through! You're not going to have to give birth to a child! You're not having to quiet your job! You're not having to give up everything that I have to for this child! You didn't even have to stay for this child-" I stepped in. "No I do have to stay! I don't care how much you might not want me here but I will support our little girl! Because is it OUR kid. Not just yours!" Her face soften. "A girl?" She questioned. "Yeah." I said calming down a bit. "What makes you think it's a girl?" She asked. "I don't know. I just have this feeling." I shrugged. "Really?" She smiled. I nodded. "I'm sorry." We said at the same time which caused us to let out a little laugh. "Are you okay?" I asked. "With you know-" she interrupted me. "Yes Cam. I love you. And I know it'll make my life a little harder. I'm glad I'm having a kid with you and not someone else. You're gonna be a great dad and husband." I could tell by her face she didn't mean to say the husband part. "I didn't mean to..I just meant that..I'm sorry.." she fumbled her words around. "Husband huh?" I said playfully. "I think I like the sound of that." She smiled. "Shut up. How about we go watch netflix?" She asked. "Netflix and chill?" I chuckled. "Ew no you pervert." She said playfully hitting my arm. "No but seriously let's watch Netflix and have Ice cream or something. Do we have any deserts?" I asked. "Um I think we have a cake your mom made. I'm not sure." She shrugged.

We laid down with two very large pieces of cake. I turned on Netflix and started play a movie. Mads and I didn't cuddle up close, we kept our distance. Mostly so we could eat cake. Everyone in a while i would look over at her. She was such a beautiful person and I really hope she knows that. "You're beautiful." Madelyn smiled, putting her head down hiding her red cheeks. "Thanks. You're okay I guess." She said playfully. I stuck my lip out and pouted. She leaded over putting our foreheads together smiling. She lead over and whispered something in my ear. "You're sexy." She pulled her head back biting her lip. I kinked an eyebrow. "Okay how about we not have twins and you keep your hormones on the DL." I said and she chuckled turning back to my tv. I picked up my fork and started eating more cake.

Time flew by that night. After we finished the cake, we cuddled up and watched netflix. Soon my mom and sister came back and said goodnight and went to sleep. I was quite tired and I could tell Madelyn was also, by her yawning every 5 minutes. Soon I found myself drifting asleep to the sounds of Madelyn quiet snores.

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I quickly picked it up and answered. "Hello?" I said in a raspy tone. "Cam? Dude I've been calling you for like 10 minutes." Nash replied. "Sorry." I looked over at Madelyn sleeping peacefully. "Wait give me a second." I added quickly. I walked out of my room and down into the living room. "Okay. Sorry. What's going on?" My voice was still raspy. "You haven't seen what's going on on social media? Or get the text from yours and my manager?" He asked very suprised. "No. I haven't checked lately." I said honestly. "Well..Look. and be at my house in an hour. We seriously need to figure things out." I agreed. And then hung up.

I instantly open my email and there popped up an email from my manager. I opened it. What was inside came completely as a suprise. I couldn't really believe it. I quickly showered, got dressed and fixed my hair. I quickly shook Mads awake. "Baby I have to go. I'll be at Nash's house. Um it's something pretty important so call me only on emergencies. I already wrote a note if you forget. But I have to go. I love you. I'll get home whenever I can." She picked up on every word. "Okay. Give me a kiss me." I gave her a passionate kiss and told her bye as I left quicly.

Arriving at Nash's house I got very anxious and began to stress out. I really hope everything works out for the best.

Hello! I'm back! Sorry for a cliff hanger! Comment and vote! Thank you all!