chapter 31

*Madelyn's p.o.v*

*A week later*

"Shut the hell up I mean it right now!" Cameron screamed. I sat there, speechless. "Thank god, she finally shut up." He hissed making sure I could hear him. I put my face in my hands and started crying. Cameron came over and tried to comfort me. "I'm sorry." He said giving me a hug. "Don't touch me." I hissed. "I said I'm sorry." He said. "No. Sorry doesn't cut it. I'm done. I'm going to Matt's." I said getting off the couch. "Madelyn come on. Don't go." He pleaded. "I'm done Cameron. I'm not coming back til you get better. The stress is getting the best of you. You can control your temper. This isn't the Cameron I fell in love with." I said packing a duffle bag full of clothes and the things I need. I packed everything and then left. Even though Cameron pleaded me to stay.

I arrived at Matt's house and explained the whole situation and Matt was completely okay with letting me stay for a while. I settled down in Matt's spare room. I didn't unpack because I'm guessing I'll be here for a day or two, not very long.

*2 weeks later*

I haven't talked to Cameron since I left. He hasn't called or texted me or Matt. He's posted picture of him at the club and with Nash but he couldn't even find time to text or call me. I've probably cried 3 nights in a row because of it. But I'm not gonna go crawling back to him. I don't need him. I decided to go on YouTube and watch some videos. I watched all the new videos from Tyler Oakley and From nash's. I soon found my way to Cams. He doesn't post a lot. But I still checked and I found a video he recently posted. 'A positive message | opening up'

I watched it and it was the sadness thing ever. He cries through most of it, you could tell. I need to see him but he won't even text me. I don't understand him. But I definitely don't want him this upset.

It's around 7:45 at night. Matt left to hang out with the guys. I know Cam's with them but I refuse to give in. But getting drunk would be kinda great right now or maybe hanging with Hayes would be good. And hanging with Matt would be nice.

To Matty: where you at

From Matty: Dixon club

To Matt: I'm gonna bring Jenn and Andrea probably

I texted Andrea and Jenn and told them that I wanted them to come with me to the Dixon club and they said they would love to come. I put on a very short black sparkle dress and black high heels. I put on my makeup and then curled the tips of my hair. I texted Andrea and Jenn I was on my way to pick them up and then left.

"Wanna dance?" Hayes asked Jenn. They are still dating but they aren't that touchy except for now because the are grinding on each other and making out. I was sitting at the bar with Andrea and I was drinking a Roman coke. Nothing too big. I didn't want to be drunk but I want to feel a little better I guess. "I'm gonna to dance, wanna come?" Andrea asked me. "Nah I'm gonna stay here." I said taking a sip if my drink. "Hey pretty lady." A guy with blonde hair said sitting down. "If you're gonna hit on me, get the hell pit of here cause I'm not here to find a guy." I hissed. "Chill. I'm not here to make anyone feel uncomfortable but can we at least try to be friends. I'm a good guy I swear." He said putting his hands up in defense. "Okay so what's your name? You kinda look familiar. " I asked. "Sam Wilkinson. I'm one of Cameron's friends. They invited me out here. But I don't drink so I came over here to talk to you." He shrugged. "Okay, now I see. You made yourself blonde. Nice choice." I commented. "Wanna dance?" He asked. "Not like together but like just dance. Like friend dance, no touching." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Why not? But just friends. Got it?" I said. He nodded and I led him to the dance floor.

It's around 10pm. I have hung out with Sam the whole time, mostly because I didn't have anyone else. The night went by faster. It was really funny with Sam. Soon Sam and I went back to the bar and just sat there and talked. I ordered another Roman coke and he ordered a diet coke. We sat there and talked. I looked up across the other side if the bar and I saw Cameron. He was staring at me and looked mad. He took a shot and then started to walk over. "Hey Sam let's go dance right now."I said pulling him away so Cameron couldn't hurt him.

Cameron cam around and stood in front of me. He grabbed my face and his lips crashed into mine. Those seconds felt like a life time. I stood there with my eyes closed as he ended the kiss. When I opened them, Cameron wasn't in front of me anymore. I turned to look for him and he was on his was to the exit. "What just happened." I mumbled to myself. "Hey would you like me to take you home? Cause I'm tired of staying here. We could do something, the night is still young." Sam suggested. "Sure but you are driving." I said. I left the club and headed to somewhere I never expected.

Hey guys! So I decided that I'm not gonna update on Mondays anymore, I'm gonna update once or twice a week on whichever day I choose. It's a lot easier for me. I'll have a chapter up Next week because I have a busy weekend but keep voting and commenting! Comment if you think Sammy should stay in the book or should next chapter be his last chapter? Tell me what you think. Oh and tell me why you think Cameron left? Comment what you guys think. Keep voting and commenting! Thank you all!