chapter 18

*Tour day: Cams p.o.v*

I got up and washed my hair. I turned on the TV. I looked through the channels until Mads got up. She washed her hair and then got dressed. Hayes was already up and putting his shoes on. Today we fly out to Vancouver. I'm excited. All the fans have been worried sick because of nash, jc and Matt. Matt is getting his leg cast taken off before the tour starts and getting a boot. So that's good. But today on the stage I have something special planned.

*Start of tour*

So we are doing the meet and greet right now. Every single one of the fans have ask all of us guys if we are okay and not hurt. This one girl started to walk towards me. "Hey sweetheart, what's your name?" I asked. "Sofia..Um. last time I came and meet you, you kissed my scars. May I do the same for yours.."She said nervously and kept her head down. I lifted the my shirt up and she pecked one big scar from the accident. I smiled. She was so cute. This was amazing. "Can I take a picture with you?" I asked. She nodded as a huge smile spread acrossed her face. We took pictures and I followed her social media and that was it.

Okay my surprise, it's almost time. We have 10 minutes before we go on stage. I've talk to Shawn, Daniel Skye and hayes. I talked to Shawn and Daniel for the singing part and Hayes because he is good with words. So is Nash but Hayes knows Madelyn a lot more. I guess. Today, is the day I will officially ask Madelyn out on a real date and to be my girl. Daniel and Shawn had guitars. I talked to them about what was gonna happen. "Alright, so I will leave the stage and go to the 'bathroom' at 3:05 and then you guys play at 3:10 and I'll come out and do it." I smiled. "Oh man, I'm so pumped!" Daniel yelled. Shawn gave us a fake smile then left. I hope he is okay.

*Shawns p.o.v*

We had half an hour before the dating thing. But 15 minutes before we go on stage. I feel sick to my stomach. I'm so happy for them, but I wish I could be asking her out. What am I doing? I need to stop this. I want to be happy for them, not mess anything up. I just have to shake the thought out of my head. I want them to be as happy as possible. Ugh, why does Madelyn have to be so pretty and kind. I'd do anything for that girl. I need to stop this. I'm gonna go out, sing a great song for them and they will be happy.

Okay it's stage time. I walked up and set my guitar on the side of the stage so did Daniel. Cameron looks so happy. We started doing our usual thing. Hayes had the mic and he started playing 'Anaconda' by Nicki Minaj. Cam, Hayes and Nash started to twerk. Hayes pulled out Mads and she started to do it. My heart started to pound. I grabbed some water. "Hey we gotta get ready." Daniel said. I nodded. We went over and did voice warm ups. Then Cam came down. "Ready?" He said. We nodded.

The minutes went by fast. Faster than I expected. "Can we use the whole stage for a moment please." I asked. They all nodded and cleared the stage. We pulled out a chair and asked Madelyn to sit in it. She looked really confused and kinda awkward. It was actually funner. We started to 'Not a bad thing' by Justin Timberlake. Cameron picked that song because of everything that has happened. And she loves that song. It was a good choice. We started playing and we when we got to the chorus Cameron came out. Everyone screamed. He grabbed the mic. "Give it up for Shawn and Daniel!" He screamed. "Okay now it has to be serious." He continued. "Madelyn, we have been best friends since kindergarten. And all those years have been amazing. I can't believe that today we are still standing here, as close as ever. And all I have to say else is.. Will you go out with me?" He asked looking into her eyes. She started tearing up. "Of course!" She yelled. They hugged as everyone screamed. Matt was recording the whole time. Daniel and I finished the song and everyone was still cheering.

The meet and greet was finally over and everyone was heading onto the bus. We took the bus over to the airport. Next stop Seattle. Then we go across the country.