CH. 3 Yoga Room

Violet's P.O.V

Time to find out who this Rosemary girl was all about. I did a little digging around and found her Instagram account. Hire me as I private investigator, I found her shit in only a few minutes.

How cute, she had a life motivational quote in her bio. Nothing about having a girlfriend- not that I cared. I scrolled through her pictures and read the captions. Her whole account basically consisted of pictures with her parents, which judging from her posts, they were very close and loved one another very much. Wow, they appeared to spend a lot of time as a family. That was nice to see. I wished I had that type of bond with my parent.

There were many flower photographs. A lot of nature. Hike adventures.

Surrounded by friends. There was even a picture with a group of friends in a highschool and the caption said something about last day with them but they they'll always remain friends.

In a few pictures, there was a girl who was always clinging on to her arm. I wondered if it was her girlfriend. Nothing else suggested to it but they looked too close. From what I could see, it was mostly the other girl squeezing her way in.

Rosemary probably wasn't even gay. I hadn't see anything in her instagram yet. I mean, yeah, my mom said we called each other girlfriends when were were little but that didn't mean anything.

Although, I did see in one of her photographs that she went to pride and had an enormous rainbow flat wrapped around her with her friends.

All I gathered from investigating her Instagram was that she loved her family, enjoyed hikes, hung out with friends and was possibly dating some average looking girl.

There was nothing about her partying. Her Instagram looked too pretty and innocent.

"I am dead," Rosemary barged into the dorm room. Immediately, I faced my phone down on the bed. Questionably as if I were up to something, she scoffed, "What are you doing?"

In panic, I stuttered, "N-nothing!"

"Th-then," she mimicked my stutter, "why are you on my bed?" She pointed out.

Dammit, I didn't even realize that I ended up at her bed. I was too caught up looking through her instagram.

"Chill. I'm not touching your cheap shit," I looked at her belongings in disgust. All an act though. Rosemary's things were cute. I was never going to admit that to her though. "Rachel lost a ring and I'm checking for it here," I used as an excused. "Maybe it got lost when her things were moved away so you could steal her spot," I threw all the blame on her as I went to my bed.

"Rachel can look for it in her new room," Rosemary was heartless. "Who knows, I could have possibly thrown it away by accident," she taunted. Disgusted by the type of person she was turning out to be, I rolled my eyes. As if hating herself for it too, she sighed, "If I see it, I'll make sure to return it," she assured.

Rosemary confused me so much.

"Whatever," I acted uninterested and looked away from her.

"You're forgetting your phone," Rosemary said, setting my heart in panic. To my bad luck, she looked at my phone screen. "Ooh! So you were stalking me!" Her mouth dropped in complete and utter shock.

Embarrassment washed over my face. Quickly, I jumped off the bed and snatched the phone back from her. Wanting the ground to swallow me whole, I covered my face with my hand.

"Don't get too excited, it's not what it looks like!" I argued. "Your shit popped up as people you might know," I lied, which wasn't too far fetched. "I was bored and wanted a good laugh, so I looked at your dumb Instagram," acting uninterested, I shrugged it off. "But I got sleepy looking through it instead," I yawned to make it more believable.