CH. 41 New Girl

Rosemary's P.O.V

Violet and Rachel were looking through their whole wardrobe to throw clothes out. According to them, they were out of style and needed a whole new urgent wardrobe. That was insane. Brand new clothes with tags and everything were being thrown into trash bags. I could make some good money with them. Hmm, it wouldn't be so bad actually.

"Violet, who's carrying these out to the dumpsters?" Rachel asked, placing her hands on her hips to catch a breather. "Because I'm not," she refused in advance.

Violet took a break as well, "These aren't getting thrown out," she replied. "We're donating them," she informed. Ah. Finally, I heard something that I liked. Good for Violet. This just woke me up a little. Watching them search through their closet was boring, more than school.

"That's very generous, Violet," I commented.

"Babe, I know," she took pride in it. Taking in a breather, she went back to rearranging. "Rosemary, take these out to the pile outside," she practically ordered. Sighing, I did as told.

Sometimes, it was best to just follow her commands than to argue. Rachel and her went back to doing their thing while I worked hard. Unbelievable. This wasn't even my thing and yet, here I was, carrying everything out.

When I stepped out of the dorm room, I saw Lola talking to a few classmates. They walked away. In amusement, Lola eyed the bags in my hands and the ones in the pile. "You're so whipped," she teased, crossing her arms loosely. I rolled my eyes at that. "Anyways," thankfully, she changed the subject. "Nick is organizing an event," she informed.

"This outta be good," I commented, sarcastically.

"Mary-"

"Rosemary," I corrected. I didn't like my name shortened.

Lola sighed, "Rosemary," she rephrased. "Just because your little bratty girlfriend pushes you around, doesn't mean you gotta take your frustration out on others," she stated. "Stand up to her like you did before you guys started dating," she advised. "I miss all the bickering," she added. I could really tell that she did. "Why did you have to get romantically involved with her?" she sounded bothered.

Sometimes I spoke up but that only changed things for a very short amount of time. Then, Violet went back to being her usual self. The one who got whatever she wanted. I was her puppet at times. Her Barbie who she loved to dress. Despite all that though, I loved her. To be honest, I wouldn't want it any other way. If I had the choice, I'd fall for her every single time.

"What can I say, I love her," I stated, simple as that. "And we can still make a difference," I added.

Lola shrugged it off. "Getting back to what I was telling you about, Nick is organizing an event," she repeated. "At the golf field," she informed. At the golf field? Was Nick crazy? He was going to get caught. We barely made it out alive last time. "See you there?" Lola asked.

"Sure, if I want to get in trouble," I mumbled.

**********

Everyone was out here. This possibly couldn't be real. I was blown away. It was almost like a rave. Holy shit. How the hell did Nick pull this off? I seriously needed to know. Especially since Mr. Hastings watched us like a hawk. Also, how could the security guards not see or hear this? The whole freaking boarding school was here. Where were the adults? The night staff? Most importantly, where was Mr. Hastings?

"How did you pull this off?" Violet asked Nick the question that everyone was dying to know.
Cocky-like, a smug was plastered on his face. Holding out his hand, he showed us little pills. "All staff went night night," he laughed, evilly. What the hell, he drugged them! No wonder why they weren't anywhere around.