CH. 15 Hangover

Violet's P.O.V

A hungover Rosemary threw up in the bathroom. Sounded like she was dying. Eww. It was like an exorcism. Probably letting out a whole week's worth of food.

Unlike her, I acted like a responsible parent by feeding Valerie. The milk bottle synced with the doll's mouth. It made drinking sounds.

Outside the bathroom, Lucy knocked on the door, impatiently. "Are you almost done?" She asked Rosemary. "I'm sorry that you're not feeling well but I need to shower," she explained herself, appearing to feel bad for rushing her.

From downstairs, I warned Lucy, "You're going to disturb Valerie, she's eating."

Rosemary was new to these experiences. Poor girl. Yes, she got on my last nerve but hearing how she was throwing up a whole baby made me feel for her.

"Fine. I'll get ready in Rachel's room," Lucy gathered up her makeup bag and uniform.

Once Lucy left, I placed Valerie down. As soon as those dolly eyes of hers closed, I knew I was good.

Earlier before anyone woke up, I went to the nurse's office to gather up remedies for a hangover. The nurse office was going to be locked. Luckily I bumped into Nick on my way. He picked the lock and kept watch-out as I grabbed what I needed.

There was a moment of silence inside the bathroom. I took that opportunity to knock.

"Rosemary, open," I turned the knob but obviously it was locked. "I come in peace," I added.

Seconds later and the door opened. The moment I stepped in, Rosemary went back to throwing up. God, I felt awful seeing her this way. Sighing, I walked over to pull her hair back as she threw up.

"You sure fucked up," I lectured. I never thought I'd be the one to lecture Rosemary about something like this, yet here we were.

"My head hurts so much," Rosemary said, weakly.

Rosemary looked fragile. If only my parents saw this...

Softy, I massaged her head. In hopes that she'd feel a bit better.

"Violet?" Someone came into the room. It sounded like a guy, which caught me off guard. Seeing as they were not allowed in the girls dormitory.

"I'll be back, loser," before leaving her, I tied her hair in a ponytail to make it easier for her to puke. Annoyed that someone came exactly at this moment, I went downstairs. "What?" I felt even more annoyed when I saw a boy that appeared to be a freshman.

Oooh but he was holding an arrangement of roses! They were absolutely beautiful! I wanted them!

"These are for you," the boy grinned.

"I'll keep the roses but you're too young for me," I stated right away.

The boy's face turned completely red. "I wish they were from me but I'm just the messenger," he placed the roses down.

Hmm, who were they from then?

"Thank you," I motioned for him to leave.

"My tip?" He pouted his lips.

"Eww! Go!" I pushed him out.

Now, time to see who sent me the beautiful roses.

The arrangement had a card. Excited and kind of nervous, I grabbed it. Glancing upstairs, I wished they were from Rosemary. As a thank you gift for saving her from Melanie last night. I deserved it.

Shaking it off, I read the card.

To the most beautiful queen I know! The roses don't match your beauty but I hope they can still make you smile!