CH. 37 Trick or Treat

Violet's P.O.V

Rosemary left a trail of kisses down my spine. Laying on my stomach, I giggled. I was sensitive to her touch. Trailing kisses back up my spine, Rosemary slipped her hand beneath me. I felt her body slightly resting on top of me. The moment I felt Rosemary's fingers between my legs, I pressed my lips together and closed my eyes, enjoying the electrifying pleasure.

"I can feel your goosebumps," teasingly, Rosemary hummed.

Playfully, I rolled my eyes, "Shut up."

Knowing what I liked, she moved her fingers in circular motions. "How about we see if you can stay quiet after this," she challenged. In pleasure, little moans came out of my mouth. Proud, Rosemary teased, "I knew you wouldn't be able to," her breath tickled my earlobe.

Babe was getting cocky and I kind of wanted to flip over and take control. To be honest though, I was too lost in pleasure to even gain the strength to. Waves of warm tingles bolted through my body. The faster Rosemary went, the weaker I became and wanted more. I could not get enough. I wanted to feel Rosemary all over my body. Pleasing it the way only she knew how.

Steps were heard outside the dorm room. The door was locked but I still felt unease. I understood that people came in and out of their dorm rooms but I still couldn't help to worry about the pervert. Especially right now that Rosemary and I were having sex. I didn't want that prick to catch us and expose us to the whole school.

In panic, I moved Rosemary's hand away from me and sat up in the bed, making her scoot off me. I reached for the bedsheet and covered us with it.

"Those steps are making me nervous," I explained right off the bat, so she didn't think that it was for other reasons.

Caressingly, Rosemary ran her hand through my hair. "I know, me too," she admitted. "The door is locked and there's no other way of the pervert coming in here," she assured but I remained fearful. Smiling softly, she leaned in and kissed my neck. As much as I was worried, Rosemary knew how to take that away.

Giggling, I answered, "I wish we didn't have to worry about it at all," transforming the softness to hot aggression, I held Rosemary's neck in my hand and pushed her on her back against the bed. Intrigued, Rosemary's eyes lit up. "God forbid the day I let that pervert stop us from enjoying each other," sensually, I bit my bottom lip and I climbed on top of her.

Lucy agreed to hang out at Rachel's dorm room for now but we didn't have much time left. No time to waste. All pleasures from now on.

**********

Rosemary's P.O.V

Disgusted by what was still happening, Lola gathered us up. Well, a very selective few. Lucy, Rachel, Violet and myself. We met up at the old abandoned library that was basically used as a huge storage room now.

Hopefully, this time Violet and Lola were not going to argue. I crossed my fingers.

"If any of you bitches posts a selfie with your location, I'll snatch your phones away and break them into pieces!" Lola warned, assuming that they were too shallow to even put their phones down for a moment.

Practically proving her right, Rachel was preparing to take a selfie. I face palmed.

Violet nudged her in the ribs, "Put that away," she whispered to her. Trying to be slick, Rachel slipped her phone into her bag. Violet cleared her throat, "Lola, this better be something good and you better not be wasting our time," she motioned her hand for Lola to hurry.

Oh no, this is how it started last time.

Lola mugged her, "Spoiled Barbie ass bitch, you don't tell me when to start," she retorted.