CH. 46 Two Face

Rosemary's P.O.V

Ever since Violet started giving me her loving affection again, she had chose me as her Barbie all over again. Yay, woohoo. Not. I had forgotten how awful this was. Nevertheless, I sort of missed it. Of course, I was not going to let anyone know that, especially not Lola. I would never hear the end of it.

Violet showered me with all sorts of accessories. Very flattering ones. My favorite was the gold watch. I was definitely going to sneak this into my pocket somehow. Violet had too many, she wouldn't miss it.

"These earrings will compliment the necklace," Violet commented while adjusting the earrings on me. "Amelia, don't you think that she looks absolutely gorgeous?" she asked for her opinion, making me feel uncomfortable. It was bad enough that she was making me change with Amelia in the room, watching everything.

"Absolutely," Amelia agreed and walked over to my side. "Wear your hair like this," slightly standing behind me, she moved all of my hair to my left side.

Violet shook her head in disagreement, "She needs her hair tossed to the back," she pulled it back. "It shows off the necklace more," she stated. Violet had more fashion sense, so I agreed with her. I trusted her when it came down to these sort of things.

"But maybe Rosemary likes it more this way," and with that said, Amelia pulled my hair to the side again.

Violet laughed skeptically, "Rosemary agrees with me, ain't that right?" she eyed me.

"Absolutely," I immediately agreed. Arguing with her about this was never right.

"But Rosemary, don't you want to try something new?" was Amelia giving me the puppy eyes? Meanwhile, Violet was searching through her closet for something else. Another outfit? Ugh, no more. For the love of god, no more please!

"Um, not particularly," I replied to Amelia, keeping my eyes on Violet though.

"There's nothing wrong with new," her hand slid across my shoulders as she adjusted my hair properly. I gulped down hard as my heart beat quickened. Oh my god and Violet was right there!

"Ah, found it!" Violet fetched something out of closet, a whole new outfit.

I stepped back, "Actually, I have other things to do right about now," I looked down at the wrist watch, pretending to be examining the time. "So, I gotta go," I turned to walk down the stairs.

"You're not going anywhere!" Violet yanked me back.

I sighed, "Come on, Violet. I have to go," I lied. I wanted to leave. If only I had an actual believable excuse. "Lola is waiting for me, I'm already late," I held the wrist watch up to her face, as if showing her evidence. Although, I hadn't said any specific time.

"So?" she snorted, as if it didn't matter. "We're not done here," I bet she wouldn't be saying the same thing if she witnessed how flirtatious Amelia was being towards me. The flirting was probably nothing major. Maybe that's just how Amelia was with everyone. They were best friends, I couldn't risk ruining their friendship for nothing. "Sit your ass down," she pointed to the couch. "Never mind, take that off," she pointed to the outfit that I was wearing.

Discreetly, my eyes shifted to Amelia, whom was sitting on another chair, patiently waiting. When I looked elsewhere, I could feel her eyes on me. She was definitely waiting to see me change. I probably needed to talk to Violet about these new concerns. What would she think though? First I was complaining about Amelia having a thing for her, now for me? Violet would probably assume that I was making it up. Just to separate them.

Too complicated.

"No," I refused firmly.

Violet's eyes flickered, "No?"