CH. 25 Roaches

Violet's P.O.V

Whenever something happened, Rosemary avoided being in the room as much as possible. Any other time, I wouldn't have minded. However, I needed to talk to her. Apparently, Nick told Rachel that Rosemary admitted to Olivia about us. Most importantly, that she didn't regret it either.

Like what?

Rosemary's lying ass said she didn't remember a thing. That beautiful lying ass bitch. One way or another, I was going to get the truth out of her. Why lie about it? I didn't. Rosemary had issues. I mean, I did too but at least I didn't act like I suffered of memory loss.

No one hid from me!

Bored, Rachel came with me to search for Rosemary. First, we looked in the cafeteria. Well, to get a ice cream cone. Heather could not make eye contact with me and the other cafeteria lady eyed me as if I were some kind of sinner.

Focused on completing our misión, we went to study hall.

As imagined, Rosemary was in there. Surrounded by a whole bunch of sluts!

"Eww, why are those roaches around her like that?" I felt my features scrunch up together. All five of them around a table.

Rachel peeked in, "Looks like they're studying," she didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Gross, do they not know what personal space is?" I wanted to splash them away from Rosemary with a water hose!

Tensed, I stiffened, trying to hold myself back. One of the bitches leaned in closer to Rosemary to point to the textbook as if showing her something. At the sight of that, my jaw clenched and I felt my stomach twist upside down. How'd she like a chainsaw ripping through that hand? Ugh, my heart pounded rapidly against my chest, not liking the way it made me feel. A wave of heated jealousy washed through me when I saw another girl lean into Rosemary too.

"Rachel, make it stop!" I whined.

On cue, Rachel started clapping her hands to get their attention as she proceeded to walk into the room. "Alright, this ain't the place!" At their table, Rachel motioned for them to get up.

Dumbfounded, a roach questioned, "Not the right place to study?"

No hesitation, Rachel rushed them to stand up, "That's right, hoe. Everyone out!" she clapped her hands again to hurry them. Annoyed, they rolled their eyes and closed their books. They packed up their materials and stood up. Rosemary stood up, "Except you," Rachel pushed her back down onto the chair.

"Why does she get to stay?" One of the girl's protested.

"Bitch, none of your business!" Rachel guided them out of the room like cattle.

Seeing that Rosemary was getting back up, I hurried inside. Rachel closed the door to give us privacy.

"I should have known this was your doing," Rosemary sighed.

"Eww, don't you know how to be polite? Especially after giving you the best night of your life?" I motioned for her to sit back down.

Rosemary laughed sarcastically, "I would say it's the other way around and you're welcome!"

"How cute!" I mimicked her laugh. "Listen, we need to talk about that night," I was getting right to it. No time to be wasted. Whenever we talked, we got mixed up in circles. What we needed was to get right to the point. Enough of games.

"Oh god-" the moment she expressed it, I zoned her out because all I could think about was when we had sex and she was moaning it out. Chills shot down my spine and I felt goosebumps on my arms. Hoping that she didn't noticed, I felt my cheeks get warm. I zoned her back in. "I'm not really a drinker but if we're gonna have this talk, I rather take at least two shots first," she thought she was so funny.