CH. 18 Girlfriend

Rosemary's P.O.V

For the first night in a while, we didn't have the baby dolls. My classmates used that as an excuse to have a party in the yoga room. By the time I walked in, everyone was already drinking and losing their minds. Running around wildly. Dancing provocatively. Doing threesome make-outs. Taking titty & belly shots.

Not my atmosphere at all. I only came to watch after Violet. Earlier, she ignored me in the room. Acting all weird.

Among Edgar's group, Violet was handed a shot by him.

By now, I came to the conclusion that no matter what I said to her, she was going to do whatever she wanted. Rather lecturing her and trying to stop her, I sat back and watched her to keep her safe. Wherever she went, I was a few steps behind her. I needed to babysit her.

I was going to let her have her fun.

A drink in one hand, a guy approached me, "You're cute, what's your name?"

Lola whispered to me, "He's not a student here," she informed. Why the hell was he here then? How did he come in? The guys must have snuck him in. "I'll be right back," Lola walked off.

With the new information, I answered the guy, "Rosa," technically, I wasn't lying? I mean, it was half of my name in Spanish.

More drunk than sober, the guy had a sly smile on his face. Nearly losing balance on the chair next to me. "I don't believe you," he called me out for it.

"That's on you then," I shrugged and turned to face the other way.

The guy welcomed himself to grab my hand, "Dance with me," he gave it a yank.

My mouth dropped. Unable to believe his audacity. "I don't want to!" I pulled away from his grip.

"Why are you playing hard to get?" roughly, he pulled on my wrist and forced me up. I was wrong. He was definitely drunk! "We're just gonna dance!" Yet, I sensed that he wanted more by the way that he pulled me against himself.

"I already told you no! Let me go!" I tried pushing him off. In the process of struggling with him, I knocked down his drink.

Mad by it, he gripped both my wrists now. "No one says no to me!"

"Why the fuck are you touching my girlfriend?" To my surprise, I heard Violet come to my defense. "Get your filthy hands off her or I'll chop your balls off!" She threatened, pushing him away from me. Too drunk, the prick almost lost his balance. Luckily for him, he held on to a handrail.

"Violet!" The asshole was terrified when he saw her. Oh so he knew her? Weird. He didn't come to Montgomery.

And I'm sorry but girlfriend? Violet referred to me as her girlfriend? I was not drinking but I felt like whatever they were drinking, it was affecting me!

"Stay in your own lane or I'll have you kicked out!" Violet threatened him. Violet pulled me by the hand to have me stand besides her. "Remember her face," she pointed to my face. "She's off limits," she warned him again. Caressingly, Violet cupped my chin with one hand, "Ain't that right, babe?"

I kept myself from complaining about her tight grip on my face, "Yes," I played along with a grin.

"Now we dance," holding my chin between her finger and thumb, she pinched it a little painfully. Of course, she just had to. Violet pulled me to the dance floor. We faced each other and as if nothing just happened, she swayed her hips rhythmically. "Dance!" she commanded when she saw that I stood stiff.

I sighed and got to dancing, "I don't think we need to dance to get the point across."

Sarcastically, Violet chuckled, "If you don't want anyone else going up to you then yes we do!" She assured. Skeptically, I stared at her. "Rosemary, look around, people are eye-fucking you," she gestured for me to take a look.