CH. 45 Polaroid

Rosemary's P.O.V

If only the new teacher knew what she got herself into. I predicted a week. That's how long it'd take for her to quit. People here were awful. To think that it was supposed to be the best. My parents sent me here for a higher education. How wrong were they there. I was learning more at my previous school. No regrets though. Coming here led me to meeting Violet again.

The teacher held an expo marker as she paced back and forth in front of the classroom. "Who can answer this?" She asked and patiently waited for someone to respectively raise their hand.

"Deez nuts!" Brody coughed out, making immature students burst out laughing.

Lola stared at him in a what the fuck? manner, "It doesn't even-" she didn't bother to finish, as if it weren't even worth it.

Connecting her eyes in anger, the teacher pointed out the door. "Leave this very instant!" She ordered.

Brody laughed as if she were ridiculous. "But only because I have better things to do," willingly, he stood from his seat. He walked to Nick's desk. "Pay up, sucker," with a smug plastered on his face, he held his hand out.

Nick pulled out his wallet, "It was well worth it," he handed over a few bills to Brody.

As if not trusting Nick, he counted the money. "The fuck!" He hissed. "You said that you would give me five hundred dollars if I said that," he reminded. Ah, so it was part of a bet. Were they that bored with their lives? They had so much money to waste.

Nick snickered, "Shit, I say a lot of things," he shrugged it off. "Oh and, we agreed on you yelling it out, not coughing, you little pussy," Nick insulted, gaining laughs.

The teacher gasped in utter shock and disbelief. "The both of you need to leave!"

"Eh, okay," Nick didn't protest. "Brody, be satisfied with your three hundred dollars. You can pay back your father with that money since you'll be missing this class," while saying that, his eyes shifted to me in a mocking manner, recalling my little speech when the other teacher quit.

As these disrespectful fools left, Melanie reached for Brody's hand, seductively. "Take me with you," her eyelashes fluttered at him.

"Miss, you are not allowed to leave," the teacher prohibited.

"Bite me," Melanie continued her way out with them, escorted by Brody. Someone was getting some.

"Anyone else?" Sarcastically, the teacher invited students to walk out.

"Oh, me!" a few rushed out.

She should have known better. Even though it was her first day, I'm sure she was warned. Or not? The principal probably lied, so that she wouldn't run off. Sleazeball move.

**********

Nick wouldn't get out of my way. Every time that I took a step to the left, he took one too. The same happened when I would walk to the right. There was no way of walking around him. Amusement filled his eyes as a dumb smug remained plastered on his face.

"When will you accept to make a special movie?" he was unbelievably disgusting.

"Tell Edgar no!" I huffed. I could not believe that he sent him to me.

"Think about it first!" Nick looked entertained. "Melanie and Chantel are excited about a threesome, we just need you in the cast," was he serious about producing this disgusting video?

"Save your breath," Melanie came walking to Nick's side. Held his arm and tilted her head on to his shoulder. "If we want Rosemary, we need to get Violet's permission first," she mocked. "What Violet says goes. Ain't that right, Rosemary?" she raised an eyebrow. "Oh, wait," she looked at Nick. "Give it a few days, Rosemary might find out soon what Violet and Amelia have been up to," she insisted on the whole cheating thing, which was getting old by now. Though, it still concerned me.