CH. 38 Hot in Here

Rosemary's P.O.V

In the entertainment room. Edgar, Violet and I talked about what happened to Aaron. After getting his ass beat up, we turned him in to the principal. We wanted to witness everything that was going to happen but we were sent away. We feared that we wouldn't be punished but luckily he was. We didn't see him anymore after that. At last, he had been expelled.

Enough of him though.

Edgar was being so damn shallow at this very moment. Every girl that passed by had a flaw, according to him. He had a critical comment about every single one.

"Edgar, are you gay?" Violet remarked. "If you want, I can hook you up with a few cute guy friends," she offered her help, sarcastically.

I nudged her in the ribs and stifled a laugh.

Violet had also been making critical comments too but only towards Edgar today. Only because of how rude he was being. He's a nice guy but he was in an awful mood.

Edgar laughed loudly and sarcastically. "No, bitch," he retorted. Whoa it caught me off guard that he referred to her as such. He was normally always gentleman-like with her.

"You just said bitch, so you must be gay," Violet mimicked his laugh.

"Okay Violet, stop," I kissed the corner of her lips, seductively. A smirked appeared on her face.

Edgar sighed, "None of the girls here are good enough," he groaned. Both Violet and I cleared out throats, definitely not agreeing with his statement. "I mean, you guys are but you're both taken by each other," he clarified.

"What about Lola? She's cool," I decided to help my friend out. It was the perfect opportunity.

"Eww, Edgar can do much better than her," Violet opened her big mouth.

"Violet, shut up," hissing, I elbowed her in the ribs.

"Ouch!" she whined. "Rosemary, you know it's true," she claimed.

I shook my head, disagreeing with her. "Nope." I turned my attention to Edgar, "I think you and Lola would make a cute couple," I gave my opinion.

He shrugged, not all that sure. "She's cool but not really my type," he replied.

"Just give her a chance," yes, that was being desperate but come on, Lola worshipped him.

"Don't, she'll ruin your life," Violet claimed.

"Violet, shush," I covered her mouth and received a bite from her. "What the hell?" I wiped my hand on her blazer.

"Don't ever shush me!" she warned, showing off her teeth to me in a threatening manner.

"I'm amazed by how long you guys have been together," Edgar laughed.

"What do you mean?" my eyebrows connected in confusion. He made it sound like it had been for an eternity. "It hasn't been that long," I added.

"I know but I thought you guys were only going to last like a month, maximum," he said with a shrug. "You're both so different," he explained.
Oh, a lot of people said the same thing. Violet and I were aware of it. Many people didn't believe in our relationship but were rooting for ourselves to last. Weird, huh? Fortunately, our relationship was great. Sure, we argued once in a while but nothing major. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with some kisses.

Violet threw an arm over my shoulders, "We might be different but we love each other," she stated before kissing my cheek.

"Can't you do better than that? Kiss her lips," he chuckled.