CH. 10 Overtime

Rosemary's P.O.V

It felt like I reached every end of the club but still couldn't find Violet. Seriously, I didn't know where else to turn!

"Hello Rosemary," hands snaked around my neck, from behind me. I felt a hot breath on my earlobe. "You're gonna have fun with me, right?" Melanie nibbled on it.

"I don't want you touching me," I removed myself from her.

Now that Melanie had her hands off me, I looked straight forward.

"Hello, sexy," Melanie was all over me again. Her hands slipped around my waist, leading to my ass and giving a squeeze.

"Hold up," I pushed her hands away and took several steps away from her. "Melanie, you can't just touch me like that," I stated.

"Stop being so boring," she whined and attempted to hold me again. I blocked her hands away from me. At any direction that she tried, my hands were there to block. My defense system. "Stop that," she chuckled, thinking that it was funny.

"No! You stop that!" I maintained a serious expression. Melanie needed to back off. There was no interest in her. Nothing was going to spark between us. She was not girlfriend material. And even if she was, I was not interested in her. "I'm gonna go now," I walked past her. I heard her groan but then laugh. She was such a weirdo.

"Rosemary, wait up," Lola ran to catch up to me.

We stepped into another area of the club and wow! My mouth dropped. It was insane! There were poles everywhere with girls in bikinis dancing. They sure knew how to become in sync with the pole. Guys quickly ran to those girls and watched them. All kinds of different colors of light switched on and off. House music was playing loudly. Already, I felt the music enter my body. It was so hard not to follow up with the beat.

As we kept walking, waiters were walking around with trays of drinks. Lola made sure to grab two drinks while the waiter quickly kept walking.

"Thanks!" I had to shout over the music while taking the drink from her.

"Let's look for a table!" she instructed and motioned for me to walk to the left.

Dancing along with the music, we walked, searching for the nearest empty table. During the process, we passed lots of sights. Like people making out. Others practically getting their freak on in the table booths. Others dry humping on the dance floor, what were they trying to do? Grind? It was really disturbing to watch. Either way, it seemed to be normal to them.

For a moment, it seemed like there was an open booth but no. When we approached it, we realized that it was already taken. Two guys were laying down, one on top of the other. Getting their freak on. May I say, the one with his shirt off had very nice abs. Lola and I exchanged a look, stifling a laugh. Actually, these two did not look bad together.

People were going crazy, jumping up and down. Did their own little dances. Dance battles were formed in one part of the dance floor. While others just did their own thing. Kept getting their freak on with each other. Whether people were dancing, grinding or making out on the dance floor, it was all a huge party. A few sandwich grinds.

"Rosemary, there's a free table over here!" Lola held my arm and quickly ran to the table. I tried keeping up, in order not to trip.

Luckily, we got to it before anyone else could. As we drank up, we danced in our seats. "Oh my god, this is insane!" Lola fist pumped.

I burst out laughing, "Don't do that."

She didn't care, just kept on doing it more and more.

Others were fist pumping as well. Going crazy whether they were on the dance floor or not. It was really hot in here. I started to feel the heat, so I grabbed a napkin and used it to fan myself with it. For the past time, we had been sitting and drinking. I had lost track time, just focused on having fun!