CH. 35 Outed

Violet's P.O.V

A rooftop party was exactly what I needed. I fuckin' adored Rosemary but hanging out with her friends today exhausted me! Most of her friends were friendly and I liked them but one of the girls was eww! The way she stared at Rosemary as if she belonged to her and as if I were some side chick. It did not set right with me. I had to practice inner peace because I was about of fuck up a bitch. Especially when she was throwing indirect shade at me. Like what the fuck? I was trying to make a good impression, therefore I had to bite my tongue for the most part.

That Diamond chick was weird as fuck. Throwing shade at me. Bitch was lucky that I was trying to give a good impression because of Rosemary.

Wasting no time, Nick and Edgar were grinding with girls on the dance floor. Melanie was teasing and making out with guys and girls off to the side. Chantel looked jealous of it but no one could stop Melanie to be honest. At another table, people were snorting white lines. Bottles were being downed like water. Strip teases were being provoked. Pills were being passed around. The calm ones were smoking weed or taking an edible.

Drugged the fuck out, everyone danced seductively. Not giving a fuck about what anyone said. Piece by piece, clothes was removed.

Rosemary's friends showed up.

Standing closely, I overheard what they were telling her.

"I told my parents that I was staying at Cammie's house," Molly informed.

"And I told mine that I was staying at her house," Cammie explained, pointing to Molly.

"Rosemary, we're risking a lot to be here with you," Fuck, Diamond came too.

"Thank you for making it here," Rosemary was mostly giving her attention to everyone but Diamond. Good girl. "I don't know if there's anything here but alcohol but I'll check!" and with that said, Rosemary walked off with Jonathon.

With girls in each arm, Edgar came dancing along the way. The moment his eyes landed on Cammie, he pushed the girls away and approached her. "Hello there, beautiful," right off the bat, he started his game. "What's your name?" He asked, looking hypnotized by her.

Girls called for him but he ignored them all.

Flattered, Cammie giggled, "I'm Cammie."

Edgar glanced at her hands, "Come with me for a drink," gentleman like, he waited for her to link arms with him to lead her away, which she happily did. I couldn't blame her. Edgar was an extremely attractive guy and when he wanted to be, he was very gentleman-like.

"Violet, want to dance with me?" A guy grabbed me by the hips.

I pushed his hold away from me, "No. I'm good."

Someone else came directly in front of me, "Violet, beautiful! Take a shot with me?" he was eager for me to join him.

"Not now," I shook my head no and turned away from him.

"Violet, queen! Come be with me!" A girl pulled me in, causing me to crash against her body. "We're over here," she pointed off to the side.

"Eww what the fuck? Get off me!" I felt so violated by the fact that she pulled me in without making sure that I was okay with it. If it wasn't Rosemary, I didn't want anyone to touch me!

The girl vanished away.

Diamond snickered, "And Rosemary has agreed to this?"

Fed up with her low blows, I questioned, "Okay with what?"

Taken back by my outburst, her eyes widened, "B-by your wa-way with other p-people," she stuttered.

I chuckled mockingly, "Baby girl, there's nothing to discuss, I'm only hers and she's only mine," I made it very clear since this bitch thought she could stir shit up. Diamond's jaw clenched. Yes! Bitch needed to eat it all up. Whether she liked it or not, Rosemary was mine!