CH. 12 Crybaby

Rosemary's P.O.V

No one was in the dorm room. Not Lucy. Not Violet. Not even the baby. Complete silence. Something I hadn't had in a while. Peacefully breathing out, I smiled. A moment to myself. About time!

I went directly to my bed and put my air pods in. Time to kick back and listen to music. This was me time. Who knew how long this was going to last. So I wanted to make the best out of every minute.

Relaxing, I closed my eyes.

Along with the beat of the music, I bobbed my head.

Suddenly, I felt an extra weight on my bed. Frightened, I opened my eyes and saw Melanie jumping to straddle me. I snatched my AirPods out and tried jumping out of bed but Melanie had me pinned.

"Uh-uh!" Teasingly, she bit on her bottom lip. "Rosemary, do you want to play?" Sensually, she leaned forward, causing her crotch to press against mine.

I gulped down hard, "Play?"

"Mhm," she whispered, softly. Almost in a moan. "With me," she licked her lips, provocatively.

Not even going to lie, I had been feeling sexually frustrated lately. Did I intend on acting on it? Absolutely not! But having Melanie on me this way was challenging. Melanie was crazy but she was attractive! That I could not deny.

"I want you off me!" I placed my hands on her hips to push her off. When I did that, she grabbed my hands to keep them on her hips.

"Ooh good idea, Rosemary!" Melanie giggled and started moving her hips in circular motions. Grinding on me.

As I said, I had been sexually frustrated. Melanie pinned me down harder and kept the the rhythm of her hips.

I closed my eyes. Stop her! I mentally yelled at myself. Opening my eyes, I paralyzed when instead of seeing Melanie, I was picturing Violet.

What in the-

Weirded out by it, I used extra force to get Melanie off me! Imaging Violet only made me weaker! I still didn't understand why that spoiled brat intrigued me so much... why I was desperately attracted to her!

As if it were a cat & mouse game, Melanie chased me in my room.

"Stop, Violet!" I snapped.

That's when Melanie came to a complete stop, "Violet?" Puzzled, her forehead creased. "You called me Violet?" A mixture of hurt and anger filled her voice. As if offended.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to do. I had never actually seen her upset. "Force of habit!" I excused. Melanie could not know that I was imaging her as Violet. No one could ever know that I was weak and attracted to Violet! Skeptically, she tilted her head to the side and gave me a hard stare. "She's always acting dumb, so I'm always telling her to stop doing things that she shouldn't!" I reassured, getting a little worked up so she'd believe me.

"Rosemary, you're sketch..." she remained doubtful.

"It's not easy being her roommate!" I sighed.

"You know what, that's not my problem," still upset, Melanie fixed her uniform. "Good luck, stay a virgin then!" She stormed out of the dorm room.

Being called Violet really bothered her that much? Wow. I remember being told that she was always competing with her. On the low. Wanted to be more popular than Violet. Wanted to more than her in everything, actually.

On the bright side, I got her off my back.

Phew.

-