CH. 19 Spoiled Brat!

Rosemary's P.O.V

Violet was acting out. Normally, I wouldn't be surprised by it but I was now. I had started to think that she was different.

Well, she was still a pain in the ass. Violet was still behaving like the childish spoiled brat that she was. Still bossed people around and manipulated others into doing what she wanted.

The other day, she actually got a dude to run back and forth to bring her drinks. Not only for herself but for her friends as well. What did the guy get out of it at the end? Nothing, only a thank you. That would have been okay if her friends weren't laughing the whole time. And if Violet wouldn't have made it seem like she was going to give him more than a simple thank you. The fool was tricked!

Of course, what did he expect? The dumbasses of the guys still tried getting at her. Still tried flirting, as if they had a chance. It was all Violet's fault though, she made them believe it. Just to manipulate them into doing her favors.

It was Friday and thanked god, classes were done for the day. Now there was nothing to do. Other than to relax and enjoy the afternoon. Today was actually a sunny day, meaning that the pool sounded perfect. Although, there were probably a lot of people there, for the same reasons. Nick was most definitely going to be there, checking out the girls. By the way, trying to cast the next girls for Edgar's erotic films. That prick was annoying, always trying to get girls to play in little perverted movies.
Believe it or not, there were actually some girls who accepted! They had no respect for themselves. No dignity. Nick promised them who knows what. Also a bit of money. Either way, it was disgusting. Why would they expose themselves like that? It didn't make sense to me.

"Fuck, I'm so sexy," oh my god, Violet was checking herself out in the mirror. Had her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder, staring at her own ass. "I'm such a goddess," she struck another pose.

"Shut up, I'm trying to study," I scoffed loudly, only because she was on the second floor. I was downstairs on my bed, watching as how she kept selfishly complimenting herself. By the way, I was not even studying, just wanted her to shut up.

"No, you're not. You're just lying there," Rachel was so considerate enough to point out. What was it to her? This was no longer her room, why was she even here? Seriously, this girl spent more time in here than in her own room.

"But I'm going over the work in my head," I retorted, not letting her win at this.

"Bullshit!" her eyes squinted. "Whatever," she sighed and stood from Violet's bed. Instead, walked up the stairs. "What are you going to wear to wear tonight?" she squealed out of excitement while walking towards Violet.

Tonight? That caught my attention instantly. As I laid back on the bed, I kept my eyes on them. Eavesdropped on their conversation.

Violet grunted slightly, "I don't know," she lost her posture as her arms crossed, facing Rachel now. "I don't have anything to wear," she complained. That was plain stupid. Violet had closets filled with brand new clothes.

Footsteps were heard, that's when I wasn't able to see Rachel anymore. That meant that she walked towards the closet. Yup, the closet doors were heard next. Hangers were heard being moved around. By the sound of that, she was looking through the clothes.

"Violet, can I borrow this?" Rachel asked. I sat up on my bed but still couldn't see what she was holding up.

I was able to see Violet though. She was examining it.

"Sure, my dad bought it for me like three months ago in France," she informed. What the hell, no one even asked her. "Guess what, my dad is going on a business trip to Italy today and he promised to buy me a few things," she jumped in place, excitedly.