CH. 39 Horsey

Rosemary's P.O.V

Tightly holding the foot of the bed, I kicked Violet off. Not giving up, she held and pulled on my ankles. Violet could not obligate me to go anywhere. I refused to go shopping with her! That place was like a prison while going with Violet. Literally, she could spent hours in there. Me being there did not make sense.

"Rosemary!" Violet hissed. "You have to go!" she ordered. "You have to give me your opinion when I try things on," she explained.

"You never even consider my opinion!" I retorted. The other day, she tried on a blouse that looked like left over material from a clown custom. Being completely honest, I told her and she became offended. By the way, she ended up buying the so called blouse. That scary thing was in the closet.

"Because you always give me attitude," she justified. How was I not suppose to give her attitude when I was dying of boredom? Frustration got to me after three long hours. Violet tried on like twenty different outfits and only bought three items! Like what the hell! She had me waiting all that time and only liked three blouses? Shit, I was not going through that again. Going shopping with her was pure torture. My shoulders always ended up all tensed. My back ended up in pain. My feet hurt like hell. Hell no, I did not want to spent my afternoon like that again. "Rosemary, you're my girlfriend, you have to go!" oh, so she was playing that card now? Well, it was not gonna work!

"Technically, we haven't made it official," I corrected. Obviously, in my eyes we were already girlfriends but I needed to win this one argument. Violet's eyebrows connected. Uh-oh! "Take Rachel with you!" I took the attention off it. I wasn't sure if Violet could see that though. Carefully still holding on to the foot of the bed, I looked over my shoulder to see Rachel flipping through a magazine, laying on Lucy's bed.

"I don't mind going," Rachel commented while still keeping her eyes on the magazine.

"Thank you, bestie," by the sound of her voice, Violet appreciated it. "But I still want Rosemary to go," she tried forcing me. She yanked on my ankles, hard enough to actually loosen my grip on the bed. And just like that, I was dragged across the room. "Rachel, help me with this idiot," she asked for back up.

"Rachel, don't you dare!" I warned her with a shaky voice.

"Rachel," Violet had a firm voice though, which was more terrifying. Anyways, they were best friends, Rachel had to listen to her instead of me.

"Sorry, Rosemary," Rachel chuckled and pulled on one of my ankles. Both of them dragged me out of the dorm room. Screaming for help, I tried kicking them off. Girls watched as I was being taken away. "Nothing to see here," Rachel practically forced them to look away.

Luckily, a familiar voice was heard. "What the hell?" Lola! "Why are you kidnapping Rosemary?" she must have pushed them because my ankles were released. Oh and Violet gasped in disbelief. "Rosemary, are you okay?" she asked while helping me up. I adjusted the uniform skirt before dusting off my knees.

"Yeah," I straightened up.

"What were these crazy bitches doing to you?" she gave them a stink face.

Violet gasped, feeling offended, "Rosemary, are you going to allow her to call me a bitch?" she questioned. I rolled my eyes at the situation. For one, I was upset with Violet at this very moment; but she was my girlfriend and I didn't like when other people insulted her.

I turned to Lola, "Please don't call her a bitch again," I requested, monotone.

Lola shook her head in disbelief, "She was trying to force you into going who knows where and you're still defending her?" she couldn't seem to understand.