CH. 17 Paint Fight!

Rosemary's P.O.V

Back at school, Carina was waiting for Violet. I didn't like it. We went our separate ways. Violet and Carina walked away holding hands. Part of me wanted to follow them to see if they were going to have their date kiss. Not to be weird or anything but I was jealous that Carina got to be Violet's date.

The only reason why I didn't starve tonight was thanks to Violet. When the waiter brought me the sandwich and claimed that it was on the house, I played along with it. Violet made remarks about me needing to starve instead but I knew that she was only doing it as a front.

As if the night hadn't been a disaster, Olivia was all smiles as she leaned in to kiss me. We had never kissed before and tonight was definitely not going to be the first.

"Olivia, I'm tired," I dodged her kiss.

Taken back, her eyebrows connected, "What's wrong with you?"

I wasn't one to not comunícate things. Especially after a date. The least she deserved was pure honesty.

"I didn't have the greatest night," however, I wanted to be gentle with it. She had a puzzled expression. "You kept making decisions even after I made it clear that I did not agree," I explained. Like I said, the truth was always better.

In disbelief, she chuckled. That was kinda scary...

"Violet crashed our date and kept throwing jabs all night but what bothered you was me trying to help you?" She questioned. What? That's how she saw it as? Trying to help me?

"Trying to help me?" My eyes flickered. "How?" I motioned for her to elaborate.

"You didn't know what to order, so I suggested the soup. I held your phone for you, so we could give each other our undivided attention and communicate with each other. I offered you my own soup so you wouldn't starve!" She listed. Like if I wasn't there to see the reality of it.

I could not believe what she was saying! In distress, I ran my hand through my hair.

"You took my phone, leaving me feeling more vulnerable! You wanted to order for me, regardless of what I liked! You made me feel wrong for standing up for us! And if I didn't starve, it was thanks to Violet!" I corrected. She wanted to twist things around but uh-uh! That was not going to work with me!

"Always Violet!" She groaned. "I knew it! You kiss her feet like everyone else!"

"That's your problem! You worry too much about everything else even when you have no reason to!" Somebody needed to tell her. "At first, I thought my night was ruined because of Violet but you took care of that!"

"Why don't you go kiss Violet's ass some more!" Olivia retorted.

"Beats going on another date with you!" I was not one to argue back like this but the fact that I had many messages from my parents that I didn't see because she had my phone infuriated me!

They were worried because I wasn't replying. They thought something had happened to me. Even the secretary called me to check on me because my parents contacted her. When I confronted Olivia about it, she said she didn't think it was anything important and that's why she didn't hand it back to me.

"Eat ass then!" Olivia stormed away.

Before going to the dorm room, I needed to cool down and get something to drink. I headed to the cafeteria. When I was turning a corner, I caught a glimpse of Violet and Carina.

Quickly, I hid behind the wall and discreetly peeked around it.

"I really enjoyed dinner with you," Carina commented, smiling and staring at Violet as if she were her whole world.