CH. 36 Peeping Tom

Violet's P.O.V

Movie nights were one of my favorites. Mainly because we hardly even watched the movie. Depended if were tired or not. Entertainingly, Rosemary initiated the making out session. At first, I thought she was going to eventually stop it but when she started to kiss my neck, I knew what she wanted.

On the couch, she laid on her back as I straddled her. Separating our lips, I straightened up to remove my shirt. In awe, her eyes wandered all over my body.

Smiling, she reached up and cupped my face to lower my face to kiss me. Tingles traveled through my body in waves.

A scream startled me. Confused about where it came from, I climbed off Rosemary. As Rosemary hurried to the handrail, I quickly threw my shirt back on.

"What the fuck was that?" I exchanged a look with Rosemary.

"Help! Help!" Someone was pleading.

My heart stuttered in my chest, "That's Rachel!" In panic, I raced down the spiral stairs. A step behind me, Rosemary hurried too. "Rachel!" I ran out the dorm room as fast as I could.

I turned the corner to the next hallway.

Someone in a black hoodie turned the end of the hallway. Running past me. Unable to process it, I froze froze for a second. I was confused by it.

"What the hell?" Every other girl in the dormitory hall came rushing out of their rooms.

Wrapped in a shower towel, Rachel made it out the room. "Someone was spying on me!" She cried, shaking out of fear.

"Oh, Rachel!" I hurried to hug her.

"What exactly happened?" Rosemary asked her.

Rachel cried, "I was getting out of the shower when I noticed that I was being watched through the door crack," she explained, her voice shaking as well as her body.

A motherfucker dared to do that to one of my best friends? Someone definitely wanted to die! My jaw clenched to know that someone violated her privacy this way. There were so many sick people out there!

"Did you see who it was?" I was ready to kill someone. The asshole left my best friend scared and crying.

"No, he took off running when I screamed," Rachel sounded frustrated by the fact of it.

Amused by the whole thing, Melanie chuckled, "A peeping tom," she bit her bottom lip.

Bothered, Rosemary remarked, "You have issues."

"No. The peeping tom has issues for having such bad taste. Why didn't he come looking for me?" She frowned, seeming disappointed. "I would have given him a good show for sure."

Enough of her, I sighed, "Melanie, shut the fuck up." Redirecting my attention to Rachel, I said softly, "Change into something comfortable and you can stay in my room tonight," I decided on.

Very much still shaken up, Rachel nodded and headed back into her room. No way was I going to leave her all by herself. She had other roommates but she needed her friends. No one was going to take care of her like us. If anyone dared come close to her, I was ready to protect her.

**********

Last night was a long night. Rachel could not fall asleep. At first, she was sleeping in my bed by herself. I climbed into bed with Rosemary. Every time, Rachel managed to sleep for five minutes, she jumped up all scared. After a while, I got into bed with her and told her that I was going to stay awake until she actually fell asleep.

This morning, Rosemary brought me my coffee, just the way I like it.

"Thank you, babe." Yawning, I linked arms with her.