CH. 23 Ok Daddy

Violet's P.O.V

A bad bitch was in town and that was yours truly! Rosemary might have hurt me but no one could catch a sniff of that. For crying out loud, I was Violet Delaney! Someone who was not brought down by anyone. No one could bring me down! Especially not anyone as Rosemary.

I had feelings for her but it was time to get rid of them.

As far as the facial went, I enjoyed it very much but I pretended to not appreciate it in front of little dumb Rosemary. She could not be let off the hook so easily.

Honestly though, the spa facial was more than I could have asked for. I don't know what Rosemary requested but my masseuse, Linda, was more delicate than the usual this time.

Rather dwelling on what happened with Rosemary and Olivia, I listened to my friends and went to the kickback in the yoga room. The moment I walked in, the people who saw me cheered and made room for me to walk in. Right off the bat, I saw body shots being taken. A crowd around the two girls. One of them licking their way up the other girl's stomach to the shot glass. A bunch of drunk idiots hollered as the horny little boys that they were.

Equally as drunk, the girl removed her top by completely. One of the drunks pushed the other girl forward for them to make out. Enough of it, I looked elsewhere and continued to walk.

Off to the corner, two girls were making out. The girl had her hand down the other girl's jeans. Off to the side of them, a guy was giving another guy a blowjob.

Good for them. They were getting some this night.

Last time I got some? God, I couldn't remember. In such a long time. How sad.

Maybe tonight? Who knows? Anything could happen. Plus, I needed to get Rosemary off my mind. All I could think about was kissing her. Which was extremely frustrating because I was so upset by her still!

Eyes closed and sensually moving her body to the rhythm of the music, Melanie expressed to Chantel, "I want a threesome tonight!" Looked like she either smoked or was on something else.

"You're mine though!" Chantel grabbed Melanie by the waist and pulled her in to make out with her. Tongue and ass grabbing.

The strobe-lights danced all over the room. Keeping up with the beat of the music. The highs and the lows. Allowing for more admirers to worship my beauty, I continued my walk-thru. I came across someone sniffing sugar lines as others waited for their turn. Not as big as the line waiting to sniff it off a girl's pantie line.

A stumbling drunk bumped into me. Automatically, I pushed him off, knocking him to the ground. I walked around him and accepted a drink from Edgar.

Guiding me, he placed his hand on my mid-back and leaned in to say, "I was wondering if you were going to show up."

"Why wouldn't I?" I played it off, bobbing my head to the music, feeling it.

Edgar turned me towards him for us to dance. "You were kinda keeping to yourself for the last few days," he shrugged as if not really wanting to elaborate. Enjoying the night more than anything, he drank his whiskey. As the beat started to pick up, Edgar danced closer to me. Our bodies nearly touching. The one straight guy I could be completely comfortable with. Besides, Nick. Normally, girls knew that Nick was always trying something but not with me. With me, he was always a gentleman. Why? I had no idea.

"Well, I'm back on it," to demonstrate that I was enjoying myself, I chug the vodka he gave me and danced even more. A crowd started forming around me. Cheering me on. If anyone got too close, Edgar motioned for them to back off.