CH. 29 No Title

Rosemary's P.O.V

"Good morning beautiful," Violet pressed her lips against my cheek. A smile crept to my lips as I rubbed my eyes, trying to get them to adjust. My fingers slid down her delicate face, caressing it gently. This was the best sight ever, such a beautiful one. I loved waking up to Violet above me.

I woke up earlier and brushed me teeth to get ready for class but went back to bed for another few minutes.

Her lips came dangerously close to mine. "Get your ass up," she chuckled. Her minty fresh breath crashed onto my lips.

Not being able to resist the desire, I gripped the collar of her sleeping shirt. Pulled her down and kissed her. Both my arms wrapped around her and I felt her weight come over mine. Violet adjusted herself onto me, her leg sat between mine. Her chest rested over mine. I could feel our heartbeats pounding at the same rhythm. The excitement pumped through my veins.

Our lips parted but not because of me. I would have kissed her forever. Violet needed a break to breathe.

"The morning is already perfect," I commented, smiling widely at her.

Violet scooted herself down a bit and folded her hands on my chest. Her chin rested on her hands as she looked at me with a smile.

"You're welcome," she flicked her hair back, in that cocky manner but playful. It got a small laugh out of me.

"Very funny," I shuffled my hand through her hair. Violet shook my hand away and pouted. "Awe, poor baby," I playfully mocked.

"You're being mean," she claimed and climbed off me.

"I am not," I protested while sitting up. Violet sat on the edge of the bed, having her back towards me. I sat closer to her and slipped my hands around her. I rested my chin on her shoulder. "You know that I'm just playing," I kissed her neck.

Her head tilted back, "Gotcha," she grinned mischievously. Ah this girl wanted to play.

"You little devil," I pulled her back, laying her down and climbed over her. She laughed hysterically as I straddled her and pinned her arms over her head. "Say sorry," I hummed, teasing her.

"Actually," she bit her bottom lip and looked me up and down. "I like you like this," she wiggled herself.

"Are you trying to grind?" I chuckled, looking down at her.

"Maybe," she grinned, quite cutely actually.

Smirking, I leaned in to her lips. They were calling out to me, telling me kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me! Didn't need to ask me twice. Desperately wanting to touch her lips, I pressed mine on them. Wanting to feel her touch, I released her hands. Immediately, they traveled up my thighs, reaching my hips.
I held myself up by pressing my hands on the mattress. Violet's hands then slid to my butt, causing me to giggle throughout the now passionate kiss.

"Violet," I giggled.

"Hmm?" her lips kissed my lower lip, giving it a pull.

"Mmm," I moaned. "We have class right now," I reminded since she was turning me on. And we couldn't skip class, especially not me.

Our lips parted, I pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Violet looked up at me, "Fine," she panted. I climbed off her and helped her out of my bed. Standing in front of me, her arms wrapped around my waist, bringing me in close. "Let's go change together," she nibbled on my neck.

"Violet," I moaned but desperately tried controlling it. "Let's go upstairs then," I walked backwards, letting her lead the way. Although I don't know how she was watching her steps if her eyes were closed as she continued kissing my neck. Carefully, I had to somewhat watch my steps. Made sure to not stumble upon anything. "Um, I can't really walk like this," I stated. Violet looked up, meeting my eyes.