CH. 33 Sus

Violet's P.O.V

Teasingly, Rosemary placed her face in the crook of my neck and kissed on it. Giggling, I threw my head back and felt Rosemary wrap her arms around me to hold me in place. Playfully, I tried fighting her off. Pausing, she pouted.

"No, baby!" I latched on to her.

The biggest smile spread across her face, "I'm irresistible, huh?" She joked.

"You're the biggest dork, that's for sure," I teased her and playfully choked her with one hand to push her against the couch. Willingly, she laid back and giggled, being ticklish. Gently holding her neck in my hand, I kissed her passionately. I felt the goosebumps on her skin underneath my hand. "Tell me how much you want me," I ordered, licking her lips with the tip of my tongue to tease her.

Rosemary placed her hand over mine and removed it from her neck, "Violet, not now," she chuckled and sat up, making me get off her. "I'm still tired from last night," she added. Last night, we fucked all night. Started off at around 11pm and I remember finishing around 3am. By 5:30am, she was already waking up to get ready for school. She didn't take a nap at all today. On the other hand, I did, so I had way too much energy.

"Give me what I want though," I remained on top of Rosemary, wanting her to fuck me.

Rosemary giggled, "I can't though," she lifted me off herself.

I pouted, "You're rejecting me?"

Sighing, Rosemary sat up and pulled me into her arms, "Babe, not at all!" She claimed. Skeptically, I eyed her. "I just want to get my energy back," she explained.

Nonchalantly, I shrugged, "Be dry as fuck then," I climbed off her.

On my way back downstairs, Rosemary followed me, "Violet, don't act that way," she begged. I shrugged it off, pretending to not know what she was referring to. "We agreed on working out our differences," she reminded. As if it didn't click, I shrugged again. Frustrated, Rosemary groaned. "You said you were going to be understanding," she added.

"I understand that you don't want me," I headed straight to my vanity mirror. In the mirror, I could see Rosemary standing behind me with her arms crossed and her eyes squinted. Anyone would be happy to have me all over them but Rosemary was rejecting me. Always baffled me.

Rosemary placed her hands on top of my head and rested her chin on it. Cheekily, she grinned at me through the mirror. To not let her see how cute I thought she was, I dug my fingernail into my hand to stop myself from smiling. Fuckin' Rosemary.

"You think I don't want you after last night?" She asked. I mean, last night she seemed to not be able to get enough of me. Slipping her arms around me from the back, she leaned in and kissed on my neck. Chills ran down my back and I closed my eyes, trying to stay strong and not give into her. "You turn me on in ways I didn't think possible," she reassured.

Rosemary made me want to slap the shit out of her for how weak she made me when it came to her! I wanted to hold my ground but I couldn't when Rosemary was being this affectionate and telling me the things I wanted to hear. Unable to take it anymore, I stood up and turned to throw my arms around her neck. Fuck being stubborn! That went straight out the window.

Happily relieved, Rosemary grinned and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I knew you'd come back around!" I pressed my lips on hers. Definitely better than fighting. Rather be making out with her.

Rosemary made space between us, "I still want to take a nap though," she clarified. I sighed. "Violet, I can hardy keep my eyes opened," her sleepy and tired eyes were evidence of it.