CH. 24 Props Rosemary

Violet's P.O.V

A scream intensified my already pounding headache. Startled, I sat upward and saw two cafeteria ladies in complete and utter shock. Horrified by what they were seeing. Dumbfounded, I looked around me and realized that I was in the kitchen with a naked Rosemary struggling to open her eyes.

Embarrassed, I screamed with the cafeteria ladies and reached for my clothes to cover myself as much as I could. Heat rushed to my face in shame. Quickly, I threw my clothes on.

"I'm leaving! I'm leaving!" In panic, I nearly tripped.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Panicking, Rosemary tried getting her clothes back on.

A total different oh god than from last night. That was for sure!

No way was I going to take responsibility for this! "Fuck you, Rosemary! You did this!" I washed all blame off my hands.

In disbelief, Rosemary gasped, "I'm sorry but it takes two people!" She retorted, buttoning her jeans.

One of the cafeteria ladies reached for the landline phone. "Calling the headmaster this very moment!" She threatened.

"But Heather!" I squealed. All this time whenever she served me a piece of desert, I thought she'd have my back. Guess not! What a betrayal! "What about all the times I tipped you?" Oh hell no, I was disappointed!

In distress, Rosemary slid her hands down her face, "You're not making it any easier!" She lectured me.

"I'm trying to save my ass right now and if you'd shut up, I'll save yours too!" I scoffed. Sometimes I wondered if Rosemary had any common sense.

The second cafeteria lady closed her eyes, which I didn't understand why since we were already dressed. "I say we take them directly to the office!" She suggested to Heather.

"Heather don't be a follower," I pleaded with her. Rosemary sighed at that. Offended, I rolled my eyes and challenged her, "Like you have something better than that?"

Rosemary brought her hands together in a pleading manner, "We messed up!" Eww, she admitted to it. "We should have never came here in the first place but I really needed water," was she about to give some kind of sappy story? Because I didn't see Heather reacting to it one bit so far.

"Technically, it was Rosemary's fault," I was taking any chance I could get.

Rosemary shot me a sideways look to shut up. I took a step back. Not because I was intimidated by her but because I wanted to see what she had in mind. Mhm.

"I'm not exactly sure of what happened but believe me, I'm extremely sorry! I did not mean to disrespect you guys in such way!" God, Rosemary really looked regretful and embarrassed. I mean, yeah what we did was out of line.

Flashbacks from last night came rushing back to me and I felt my cheeks heating up. The way I moaned as Rosemary went down on me and vice versa. How good she tasted. How Rosemary's body quivered in my arms as I pleasured her. Hearing her scream and moan out my name. The way that I didn't want the night to end. We couldn't stop...

Like nothing I had experienced before.

Heather seemed to be breaking. Oh shit, we had a chance!

Before anymore could be said, the other cafeteria lady injected, "I don't care! You're both going to the principal's office!" And with that said, she roughly grabbed us by the arm and started pulling us out of the kitchen.

"Heather!" I called for her to help.

Heather stayed back and covered her face.

As we were being dragged out, students stared wide-eyed, wondering what was going on.