CH. 47 Pizza Fingers

Violet's P.O.V

Cuddling, Rosemary and I laid in bed. First class of the day was in about an hour. No part of me wanted to get out of bed. Yesterday was a nightmare. Never in my life did I expect Amelia to betray me the way she did. I was catching on to her shady side but never thought it'd be this bad.

Yawning, Rosemary, asked, "You're sad, aren't you?" Facing me in bed, she rested her head on her hand.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad. Amelia was supposed to be one of my best friends. Someone I could trust and depend on. Instead, she didn't hesitate to hurt me. To lie. Friendships were important to me. I didn't take them for granted. To be betrayed put me horribly down. I took it to the heart.

People always wanted something from me. Nowadays, I never knew people's real intentions. Even when I thought I did. I was more than a ladder or someone they could brag about, and not because they genuinely cared for me but because they wanted to be praised by others.

When Amelia came back, I was so fuckin' excited to have my best friend back. I had so many plans for us. To be the same best friends as before. To share time with her and Rosemary together. If only I would have known what she was planning all along.

For Amelia to betray me this way, meant that she never truly cared. She knew how much it would have destroyed me if I would have fallen for her trap. Did she really not care to put me through that kind of pain? She'd rather see me heartbroken and in tears, just to see me away from Rosemary? What kind of fucked up shit was that?

How dumb could she be? She was delusional if she really thought that I'd believe her over Rosemary. Especially about cheating. I know that I always gave Rosemary a hard time about other girls but I really did trust her. It only made me angry to see girls near her but I knew better. I knew the type of girl that Rosemary was. No matter how much Amelia tried filling up my head with crap.

"I'm fine," Instead of explaining how I really felt, I wanted to brush it off.

Rosemary scooted closer and kissed my forehead. "Babe, I can see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice that you're not," she caught on. Soothingly, her hand brushed through my hair. Her gentle touch gave me comfort but thoughts quickly hit again. One after another. No matter what was said right now, it was not going to erase the fact that Amelia betrayed me. There was no point in talking about it.

Rosemary mattered most to me and I was going to make sure to prove it to her.

Although, I did wonder where Amelia spent the night last night. As much as I hated her for what she did, I also worried. Tough, I shouldn't have.

Pretending as if Rosemary had never brought up my mood, I challenged, "Race you to the shower!" Crashing her lips with mine because of how fast I kissed her, I jumped out of bed and started running up the stairs.

"Violet!" Rosemary sighed, yet still chased after me.

Amelia affected us enough. I was not going to let that bitch be part of our lives any loner. From now on, she simply did not exist!

**********

Rosemary's P.O.V

Across from Rachel and I, Amelia and Olivia sat together. It gave me an off feeling. Why were they together? Those two together could only bring trouble. I wanted to message Violet about it but all morning, she had avoided speaking of Amelia.

The lounge was packed with other classmates. We didn't have class until another twenty minutes. Passing periods sucked without Violet or Lola. Rachel, I didn't mind but it's not like I had much to talk about with her. Other than about Violet.