85. Jinyoung <#76 sequel>

You nodded gradually at his question, "Sure... let's give it a shot?"

Jinyoung beams, fisting in the mid-air as he is so happy with your answer. "You're my jagi from now on!" he proclaims and holds your hand while he sets his eyes on the road.

You wanted to pull back your hand but the warmth from him was making you not to do so. How could this new guy easily gain your trust? You don't even realized; you have been smiling throughout your ride home, your new home.

"What's with all these suitcases? Are you moving in eonni?" Minyoung asks, happiness is visible in her voice, while pulling one of your suitcases and settling it beside the couch.

You shyly nod your head, "You don't mind, do you?" you smile at her.

"Of course not! I'll be so so glad to have you here in our house!" she hopped and hugged you. "Omo! We'll go shopping together and eat together and watch movies together!"

"What about me?" Jinyoung pouted, his right shoulder was carrying a large bag while his left hand is holding and pulling your last suitcase.

Minyoung pulls away from her hug to you, "Aigoo... my oppa is jelly" she ruffles his hair when he bent down to settle the bag on the floor. "You'll always be my company, y'know?"

"Speak formally, little brat" they chorused together. "Yah!!! I told you not to copy me!"

"Brat" Jinyoung says alone, pinching her chubby cheeks.

The sight of them happy of just being together, makes you smile to yourself. Jinyoung surely will be a great man---No... by this time he already is. He is the man every lady would fall for, the ideal man every lady would want to start a life with.

"Yay! Eonni!!! Oppa will cook us samgyeopsal, kimbap, and kimchi for dinner~!" Minyoung chided, drifting you back to reality.

++

"Baby!" a familiar voice that have been calling you years before was heard.

You instinctively turned your head and saw him, waving and smiling at your direction. When you were about to take a step forward, a girl ran towards him. "Oppa~!"

You gulped hardly, looking down, "Ah... so his girl actually studies here?" you sighed, kicking a pebble. "Well, Ashley is just so pretty. Any guy would probably fall for her like Mark"

"Jagiya" someone suddenly hugged you from the back. He peaked by your side, smiling widely. "Hello~ how's your day?"

"It started fine until---" you paused for a moment. "Never mind... it's a nonsense" you said, eyes looking at him.

Jinyoung follows where you have been staring at, his smile drops. "Nah! Too bad he got that and I got you. You are way better than her. You are prettier inside and out. You're his loss and you're my gain~!" he says, trying to lighten up the mood.

You smiled at him, "You really think I'm actually prettier inside and out? You're judging us both"

"I can tell you are. Well, I didn't tell she has a bad attitude, right?" you nodded, thinking it was his opinion and he got a point. "Let's go home?" then suddenly he hears a growl of a hungry tummy. He chuckles, "Guess what? Let's grab food first before going home"

As he pulled you out from the school premises, Mark eyed you both. A flicker of jealousy is noticeable in his eyes. And so Ashley called his attention annoyingly, "Oppa, are you even listening to me?"

++

You heard the doorbell rang, "I'll go get that" you volunteered since Minyoung is on the midst of watching a movie; she's so into it in short.

You walked towards the door and opened it, you were surprised to see him. "What are you doing here? How'd you know I live here?" you deadpanned.

"Won't you greet me a kiss or even a hug like the usual?" he smiles widely at you as if he and you didn't break up.

You scoff, smirking. "That usual does no longer exist since the day you end that up"

"That is why, I am here to gain you back" he showed you a bouquet of dandelion. "When I saw this, I thought of you so I bought it" he reached it out towards you.

"Then?"

"Won't you even accept it?" he asked.

"Why should I? I ain't your girlfriend anymore... give this to Ashley instead" you push the bouquet back to him. Then you see Jinyoung, your heart pounds suddenly. 'Eotteokhae?' you are worried to what he will think.

"Ashley and I broke up yesterday" he said but you didn't listen to him.

"What's going on here?" his voice is stiff. "What are you doing here?" He sent him death stares.

"Oppa, how's school?" you said, tiptoeing to kiss his cheek. It's the usual greeting you give him whenever he's back from the university.

Jinyoung smiles at you, snaking his arm around your waist. "Good" he answers simply, the unusual him. "What are you doing here?" he turns to Mark and repeats his words a while ago.

"I'm here to take her back. She's mine first, she's yours by now, but I tell you... ______ will be mine at the end" he warned and walked away from you.

You followed his tracks, frowning. You looked back at Jinyoung, "That... would never happen"

He shows a small smile; "Never" he says and kisses your temple.

++

A car beeped and parked right in front of you, the window pane lowers down. "Annyeong" Mark grinned widely.

"Annyeong" you greet back then you set your eyes back on the road, waiting for a black car to arrive.

"Get in" he said.

"Thanks, but... no, thanks" you said.

"The rain is pouring soon. I guess he won't be around by then. I'll take you home"

"I said no. Then it is a no" you sternly said. "Ahh... I remember, kindly tell your ex to stop bugging and blaming me about your break up because I'm out of that. Thank you... I got to go" you waved at him and jogged towards Jinyoung's car.

As soon as you get in the car, he started the engine. During the ride, he wasn't speaking or even looking at you. He seemed so problematic.

You noticed the direction you are going is not towards the house. "Where are we going?" you asked him.

He didn't bother to answer you. Soon, he pulled near a park. It was the same park, where Mark broke up with you a month ago. "Why are we here?"

He got out from his car and jogged around to open the door for you. "This is where you and Mark broke up" you nodded at his question.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"This is the place where your heart was shattered, a place where you were hurt. I brought you here to change that... I have been thinking of this since last Monday. Who really has your heart? Me?" he chuckled. "I don't kno----"

You cut him off by sealing his lips with yours. "That answers your question, happy?"

He was dumbfounded for a while then suddenly he cups your face and gives you a long peck on the lips. "Very very happy" he grinned widely before giving your lips small kisses again. "I love you" he said, his breath brushing your lips.

. . .

It's been a week~! Finally, I've got to update!

Anyway, starting from now... I would ask you questions, will that be alright? I really wanna know you better Lighties~! Then I'll tell mine as well to be fair!

Let's begin!

Who is/are you bias in GOT7?

Me: Yugyeom~! ^///^ *O*