124. Mark

The window shield slid down and the man inside the car bobbed his head up at the security guard of the university. He smiled back at him and greeted, "Good morning, Sir Mark."

Mark beeped his car's horn when he saw the car of his cousin from the side mirror; he smirked when he saw the two youngest with Jinyoung.

He left his car at the parking area and was about to proceed to his first class when the announcer spoke through the speakers that all students, most especially the seven of them, should be in the gymnasium.

"What's the fuss again?" He mumbled.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around his torso, "We're going to see girls~!" It was the most hyped cousin of mine, Jackson. He pulled him closer and dragged him while he was skipping.

They headed to the upper seat of the gymnasium which was especially made for them, so whenever there's a program they could just sit there and watch with no hassle. To his surprise, there were foods on the coffee table. "Guess you really prepared for this day, huh?" He commented.

"Jackson's ignorance of girls," Jaebeom shook his head as he ate his pizza slice.

Tuan University has been keeping the record of having only boys in school; but recently, it was settled that the school will welcome female enrollees for the second semester.

The program was almost starting yet one cousin was still not there, I wonder where is that cucumber hater Youngjae? He was never late though. Then, Bambam gestured to walk towards him, "That's Youngjae hyung, right?"

Youngjae met up with two girls among the crowd. He smiled at the one girl while he wrapped an arm around the other one's waist. "Woah, look at that Cucumjae hyung!" Yugyeom reacted and blurted out.

The rest of the guys eyed the three of them as they went towards where they are. Youngjae's smile was shy as he pulled the girl beside him gently whilst the other stood by her. Jaebeom cleared his throat, "Mind to introduce us to them and them to us?"

"Ah, I would like you guys to meet my yeojachingu, Nam Eunhee," he showed off their interlaced fingers. "And the other one is Eunbyeol, her elder twin."

"Yeojachingu?!" Jackson couldn't believe that his dongsaeng got a girl first before him--them, the hyungs. He walked towards Eunhee and leveled his eyes with hers, making her surprised by his sudden action, "Are you really his girlfriend? Like for real?"

"Ya, Kaka, don't scare her out," Mark pulled him away from near her. "I'm sorry, this cousin of mine is kind of mentally-ill; but it's nice to meet you Eunhee," he shifted his eyes from her to Eunbyeol and stared at her for good three seconds then he smiled, "And Eunbyeol."

~

Eunbyeol immediately ran out of the room as soon as the professor said those magic words that the class is over. She hurriedly went towards the cafeteria since it's the schedule of her shift right after class.

"Eonni," Eunhee poked her softly while she was cleaning the table. "Let's eat with them, c'mon," she looked at the direction where the boys are sitting.

"I'm on my shift, Hee," she checked her wristwatch. "I'll be off after an hour."

Just to state everything, these twins were living separately since their parents divorced. Eunhee was living with their father whilst Eunbyeol was with their mother. Eunbyeol decided to be a student assistant because she wanted to live independently; in fact, she lived in an apartment all by herself with a little bit of their parents financial support.

"But the others have class and I have to go home early," she scoffed. "Appa wants me to meet this called fiancee of his," then she rolled her eyes.