96. JB

As promised! Here is another imagine, representing our leader oppa JB~! 

Byeongpye here means evil... enjoy~

. . .

It has been 13 years since the princess, my soon-to-be-wife and queen of the kingdom, went away with our best royal guard and his wife.

She was sent away because of Byeongpye, an enemy who brings the worst to the kingdom. He wants to kill the princess because he knows the history behind her life.

Her parents were just mere civilians but according to the Shamans, she's bearing a child that soon will be the princess. And so the king and queen took their family and welcomed them in the palace.

When she was born, she wasn't crying, breathing. She has no life. It was a tragic momentum because the kingdom will have no abundance without a queen and I won't have any other queen but her.

The Shamans suggested something to us and that is to share my life with her. The ritual became successful and the kingdom was delighted again. However, sharing the same life with her means we share strength and powers, we share the same pain and we would became weak whenever we're far from each other, that's we have to keep near to each other.

"Son" a female voice says from behind, it's the queen. She sits by my side, smiling but it's rather forced. "I'll miss you, Jaebongie" and embraces me tight.

I'm confused and pulled away from the hug, "What's wrong Mother?"

"Your Father will tell you everything" she stood up and without being told, I followed her.

I was thinking, what was that Father want to tell me? Is it about Princess _____'s whereabouts? Will I be sent to find her finally?

"Please, find our daughter Prince Jaebum" her mother, Leehye, pleaded, crying. "She's all I have now that Hwonyoung is not with me anymore, any longer"

All I did was to engulf her in a tight hug. Hwonyoung died during the battle a year after she went away. Leehye was not allowed to go with them because she was suffering from an illness that time and in her condition, she won't be able to protect her daughter.

++

"She wears the same necklace as you since when young which glows blue whenever you're together. That'll be a clue that she's the princess. And you'll be stronger with her; your instincts would help you in finding the princess"

For those 13 years, different royal guards were sent but still no clue of her whereabouts. I have been waiting for this time to come, of me to find her on my own.

I have to find her quick before Byeongpye finds and harms her, that'll be the death of us, the whole kingdom. I look down at my necklace and see it's turning light blue, "She's near" I mumble.

I roam my eyes around and see someone familiar "Is that Baekhoon?"

He glanced at my direction and jogged, bowing by me. "Were you sent by the king too, your highness?" He was sent a year ago and told not to go back until he finds her.

"Yes. And I can feel she's near me" I showed him the necklace I am wearing. "Help me find her quick"

But we haven't seen her that day. Still I'm positive, now that I know a bit of her whereabouts.

A week later while walking down the Seoul streets near a park, the necklace glow in deep shade of blue. "She's very near" I told him. Then suddenly, I feel uneasy then pain within my neck that made me barely breathing.

Baekhoon held me by the arm, "Your highness, are you okay?"

"The princess is in danger" I barely said.

I look around and saw a girl being held by her neck, pinned on the tree, by a bigger girl while two girls are behind the harassing one. "There!"

"What are you doing to her?!" Baekhoon yelled, yanking the two behind and finally the one holding her. "Don't go near her again!"

I breathed better and I went to her, hugging her. "Princess, I finally found you" I felt stronger when she was finally in my arms.

I feel her pushing me, crying. "Why did you come just now? Do you know I've been terrified every time we encounter enemies? How Ryungjeon and Deulim died just to protect me? I'm frightened everyday"

My heart crumpled seeing her cry; I cupped her face as I wipe her tears away with my thumbs. "I'm here now, okay? Don't cry. We'll go back and defeat Byeongpye"

++

All of a sudden, I felt pain struck right through my heart. "_____!!!" And I ran back to the corner where I left her to join and help in the battle. "Byeongpye, release her!!!" I commanded though I know he won't adhere.

He is placing his palm on her chest--heart. "She should've just died. She shouldn't live. Look what happened to you, you're weak, affected, dying" he smirks before laughing devilishly.

The pain in my chest is getting painful as time goes by. I can't move. I can't breathe. I'm losing consciousness slowly.

I heard her scream in pain and I feel so useless, I'm here but I can't do anything. I can't use my powers; he's restricting the half of me. "Jaebum-ah" I heard her cry.

I tried to stand up and used my remaining strength against him. I stopped and saw him standing still, holding her even tighter. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" We screamed together.

The king and the others came, defeating him with all their might. It seems impossible but we saw him vanish in dark smoke. I crawled towards her who fell down, "_____, wake up please. We still need you; the kingdom needs you as our queen. You can't leave me yet not this time, you have to hear what I must've told you 13 years ago. I love you, I love you" I wept, cradling her head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Jaebum" it's Father. "I'm sorry, son"

Soon I heard footsteps walking out of the room, "I'm sorry, I was weak. I should have become stronger" I leaned in and planted my lips to her pale cold lips.

All of a sudden, I feel her move a bit and breathed on my lips. I pulled away, seeing her eyes slowly fluttering open, "_____?"

"Ja-Jaeb-um"

I hugged her as soon as I heard her calling me, "Yes, it's me. Thank you. Thank you for coming back"

++

//7 years later//

I feel antsy; my hands were cold and sweaty. Father sat by my side, chuckling. "You look the same as me when your mother was giving birth to you 28 years ago"

"Really Father?" My voice cracked.

He nodded, "Indeed... ____ is stronger than you think especially now that she'll giving birth to either a prince or princess"

Then suddenly we heard a scream, it's her, she's giving birth already. I don't feel the pain she's bearing since she woke up that day she lose life. She's living productively with her second life, becoming our and my queen.

After a few minutes, I was allowed to enter. I saw her smiling faintly but happily while looking at our child, wrapped with a fabric. "Congratulations son, you have a beautiful princess" Mother said and left with the palace midwives.

"She's beautiful, Jaebum-ah" she mutters, caressing our baby's cheek with her finger.

I bob my head up and down, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Yes, just like you. Our Princess Gyeoul" I kissed her temple, "This is Papa"

I shifted my attention to _____, "Thank you for giving me such beautiful baby" kissing her lips passionately.