2. JB

Your phone rings and you hurriedly pick it up. “Oppa?” you cheerfully says, it has been three long days since he last called.

Due to his busy and hectic tight schedule, he wasn’t able to take you on dates like couples usually do and can’t even spend an hour calling. Usually calls last for only a minute or just seconds.

“____... I’m at your porch, open this door up and let’s have a date” you walked to the balcony and see Jaebum waving up to you.

“Mm… jamkkaman” you hung up and walked downstairs. You open the door and he spread his arms for you. “Oppa!” you hugged him. “I missed you so much” you mutter against his chest.

He kisses the side of your head, “I missed you more… I’m sorry if I can’t keep what I said. Call you often. Schedules and all.” He explains.

You break the hug and smile at him. “Let’s go in first” you tug him in your house.

“I’ll wait here, changeup” he sits on the couch comfortably.

You walked upstairs and dashed on your closet, “Attire… cute attire… casual attire… what should I wear?” you rubbed your nape in frustration.

You have taken a half of your clothes from your closet yet you can’t pick one from them. “Jagiya?” he knocks on the door.

“Ne?!” you walked to the door and opened it a bit, only showing your head. “Are you bored waiting?”

“Is something wrong? Your bedroom…” he scans his eyes around your room. You immediately tiptoed to cover the mess.

“N-Nothing’s wrong oppa, just go downstairs help yourself. Eat. Drink. Watch TV. Make yourself comfortable” you laugh awkwardly.

“Any outfit looks best on you” he pecks on your lips and walks downstairs. You closed the door smiling and decided to wear the white tank top with ‘I LOVE HIM’ that you both bought in a couple tee shop and jeans.

++

//Park//

Jaebum was in disguise, wearing a cap and eyeglasses. You intertwined your hands together, “I wonder when we will date with you not wearing any covers or disguise?”

He held on her hand tightly, “Should I take it this time?” he got his shades off.

You notice girls eyeing you both, “No, wear it back…” you hastily got the shades from his grasp and wear it to him.

“Is that Jaebum oppa?”

“Jaebum of GOT7?”