122. Jackson <#106 sequel>

I pulled the car on Lotte World's parking lot before jogging towards the entrance of the park to meet them. But they were not in the place we were supposed to meet, so I rang her.

"Oh, Jackson-ah. I'm sorry, Yeeyee's quite excited so we went ahead," she immediately said as soon as she picked up the phone.

I chuckled, "Yeah, she's too excited. Just, where are you?" I asked, entering the theme park, eyes wandering around.

"Daddy!" I heard a squeal and turned to that direction. The little girl waved her arms up in the air while hopping.

I sprinted and picked her up, "Aigoo, you're too excited that you left Daddy behind?" I pouted and she just giggled, pecking on my cheek as her sorry.

I looked at ____ who was busy staring at us. We looked good as father and daughter? I held her hand, "So where should we go first?"

"That, please?" Yeeyee pointed at the merry-go-round a few meters away. "I want to ride a donkey!"

But unfortunately there was no donkey among the animal-shaped seats; the donkey is quite rare to be seen in a merry-go-round. "Oh, look Yeeyee-ah, it's a Pegasus. That is much better than a donkey, right?" I looked at her for support.

"I want a donkey," she sadly said.

Damn! Why do they have a Pegasus but do not have a donkey?!

I rocked her up and down as we got out from the line, "What about we go to the zoo next time and let you ride a real donkey?"

"Real? A real donkey?"

I nodded and snickered at her cuteness. I want a daughter like her, really. "Yes, a real one. So, now? Let's ride the Pegasus?"

The day ended with a big smile. I'm so happy to see Yeeyee smile like that. Not to mention, the woman I love was enjoying the whole day too.

It seems like we're a family.

~

"Yeeyee was looking for you on the phone a while ago," ____ stated while combing her hair before going to bed.

I looked up from my laptop, "Oh, how was she doing?" Then I went back to my business while talking to her.

I felt the bed shifted; she flopped beside me. "She's doing well but she misses you a lot. And . . ."

"Mm?" I hummed, telling her to continue on what she was saying.

I heard her sigh, "Someone's adopting her soon." I turned my attention to her, her lips were tugged into a smile but her eyes looked the opposite. "I'm happy that she'll have her own family very soon."

I cannot blame her to feel that way; I mean the little kid has been so closed to her ever since that they even have this label of mother-daughter, although unofficial.

The next day, I appointed my secretary to visit the orphanage and to check who would be the potential parents of Yeeyee. I hope it wasn't too late to file for her adoption.

~

"Yah, this isn't the route home though," she looked from the window to me.

"Isn't the orphanage your home too?"

Her eyes glittered in happiness and I swear that was the most enchanting eyes ever. "Yes, we're going there." I chuckled at her.

Arriving in the orphanage, I saw Yeeyee embracing the legs of the orphanage ajumma like some kind of a monkey.

"Ajumma, please don't give me away," she cried and pleaded.

"So today's her last day here?" _____ asked.