138. Mark and Youngjae

His face describes godliness, like he came out from a painting of Michelangelo or he that transformed into a beautiful man from a perfectly sculpted stone. His jaw perfectly chiseled along with his nose, eyes depicted the most wonderful sceneries ever seen, lips were soft and cherry like that you would want to kiss to just prove it.

"Ya," someone jerked you off from your train of thoughts... well, apparently, from staring at the portrait you've drawn of him. "The sketchpad might burn," she giggled, nudging you by the shoulder.

"You're such a grinch," you spat at her, rolling your eyes playfully as you shuffled in your seat to give her space. She muttered a small thanks, sitting comfortably beside you, while you set aside the pad.

"Nah, you don't mean that right?" She cheekily smiled at you, handing out a box of chocolates, junk foods, and different crackers, the sorts of unhealthy foods. Your eyes sparkled at the sight before you, "I know right?" She smirked.

But there was a doubt of accepting it, you had planned to avoid these because you want to live a healthy life but aren't those tempting? "I hate you for these, Micha," you muttered, gradually reaching it.

She giggled, "Well? You're welcome!"

Later that day, you came to your next class and saw him sitting on your seat while chattering with a few random girls who aren't your classmates. You cleared your throat once, twice, well... that didn't work so you had to tap him, "Excuse me, Mark?"

"Hey, how dare you touch Mark oppa?" She made a pop sound with the oppa's p and sounded so flirty you wanted to slit her throat, or maybe let's do it less brutally.

Mark chuckled, tapping her head, "It's alright," before turning to you. "What is it?" He asked, patting your head lightly like it's a usual thing he does to you.

"You're eeerrr... sitting on my seat," you said, pushing your glasses up, restraining yourself from blushing and smiling like a mad woman. You heard the girls hiss at you, muttering that you could just take the empty seats around instead of flirting with Mark.

You were almost knocked out of balance when some people toppled on you; luckily you were caught by your forearm, keeping you steady. "Hey, are you alright?" You blinked thrice before realizing the proximity between your faces, not to mention your bodies, and then you nodded. He sighed, dipping his hands back in his pockets, "Those kids should not run in that way, why were they running like wild buffalos?"

"I don't know," you mumbled to yourself, looking at the still running freshmen towards the gates, shouting atop their lungs.

Mark looked at you and chuckled, "Ah, I have to go already. Be careful, ____, got it?" Like the last time, he patted your head again, this time ruffling your hair a little.

You blushed at the gesture but more than that, you wanted to tumble down in happiness, He knows my name!!

"Ya, ya, ya," a hand waving in front of your face, "Earth to ____, earth to ____." You muttered a shy sorry to her, "We were supposed to study not day dream, remember?"

You nodded, "Yes, where were we?"

After your duo study, you had your snacks prepared by your mother. "Hey, why not go and tell Mark about it?" She said out of the blue and you almost spit on your juice. She instantly aided you, handing a handful of tissues.

"I can't," you placed down your burger on its plate, "It's scary," you lowered down your head. She only nodded, scorning, dropping the subject, before taking her leave from your house.

Once she disappeared from your sight, you saw a flash nearby. You were certain it was from a camera. You were crept out and immediately came back inside.