33. Yugyeom <Version 2>

Version 2: for those who are younger than this GOT7 maknae, Yugyeom, like meeee~... But if he requested, I am willing to be called noona ^///^

. . .

You are seriously dancing the choreography given to your group. But in your group, the dance wasn't going out naturally from you.

Music fills the room when suddenly dead air replaces, "What the----" you cursed but paused, knowing it's just Yugyeom.

"Noona... Aren't you going home yet?" he asks, handing you his bottle-filled with water.

Although you are a year and months younger than him, he is fond on calling you noona. At first, you are retorting with his address but eventually let him to call you like that since you call him oppa too.

You accepted his bottle and drank, "Thanks and not yet. Why are you still here by the way? I told you to go home first, right?"

"I just don't want you walking home alone... You know, harmful elements are just around" he answers, turning his back at you, and swats.

"Okay... Oppa please turn on the music" you requested as you positioned yourself according to your choreographed-formation.

In the middle of the dance was the clockwise turn and swiftly turn counter-clockwise, back to your previous position. You made the step but this cause you to almost fall down.

Yugyeom stands and walks to you in a fast reflex, "Gwaenchana?"

You nodded, trying to hide the frown on your face. You kinda twisted your foot yet you can stand up like nothing happened.

"Should I play it from the top?"

"Yes please" you answered and went back to your position.

During the early seconds, you still can manage to dance. "You can do the bounce steps" you told yourself mentally.

You failed doing the bounce steps and even fall down. You whine in pain, holding your pained foot.

"Gwaenchana?" Yugyeom once asked. He held on your foot, "Let me" he slowly massaged your foot but this just caused you to cry silently. "I'll take you to the hospital then" he turns his back to you, giving you a piggy-back ride.

++

"Will she be able to dance tomorrow, doctor?" Yugyeom asks.

"I'm sorry but your foot won't be healed in a short span of time. you can barely walk properly for sure and that means you can't dance either" the doctor turns to you.

"Eotteokhae?" you murmured.

"Maybe next time ____. Anyway, excuse me" the doctor says and walks away.

"Aisssh... Why is the step so hard for me anyway? I have been training for almost 3 years already and yet I still can't debut" you whimpered, ruffling your hair in frustration.

Yugyeom pats your shoulder, "____, don't lose hope. You'll get to debut someday. For sure you'll debut first before me since I just started training last year unlike you" he comforted you.

++

"Yugyeom-ah, JYP wants to talk to you" a teacher tells Yugyeom that made the giant nervous.

The evaluation just ended and JYP complemented him but he was still nervous. 'What will JYP-nim tell me? Is it about my recent performance?'

After their talk, Yugyeom calls you instantly to tell you the great news but he ended the call suddenly.

"Aisssh... Why is the step so hard for me anyway? I have been training for almost 3 years already and yet I still can't debut" you whimpered, ruffling your hair in frustration.