32. Yugyeom <Version 1> (ft. 2PM Wooyoung)

Version 1: for all the noonas out there, this is for you ^^

. . .

"Mwo?! And who told you not to let any late pupils to enter?" Yugyeom asks like a brat to the school guard.

"Me" you rigidly said from the side, walking towards them.

"Noona!!! School guard ajusshi won't let me in" He coos like a child, pouting.

You crossed your arms and tapped your foot, tch-ing, "As the School Body President, I have the right to discipline my constituents and hoobaes. And so I told school guard ajusshi to not let any late pupils enter the campus to discipline you... And that late pupils include you" you said, pointing him and raising a brow.

He runs his fingers through his hair coolly, "But I was just late for 5 minutes that wasn't long---"

"Still you are late" you cut him off and say in a duh tone. "See you tomorrow then, Kim Yugyeom" you wave a hand at him.

"NOONA!!" he cried out loud but you didn't turn to look at him. He just went to JYP building to train, he and his friends are secretly training to be an idol actually.

++

"Oh... Look whose early?" you chimed in when you see Yugyeom with his 2 friends.

He walked to you and smiled widely, "Yesshhh... I don't want to get thrown away again"

"It was to discipline you, darling" you lovingly said, patting his head. "And I'm glad you are early today... See you around" you walked pass the two.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona" they greet in unison and you just smile back, running towards your classroom.

Yugyeom walks back to them happily, "Omo!!! See noona patted my head? ~" He coos boasting about it.

The very reason why you are elected as the president was, because the school is mostly populated with boys since it was an all-boy school before. And most of them had a big crush on you but knowing you are only focused on your studies and you are strict, they never had the guts.

"She smiled at me" Bambam boasts back.

"No... She smiled sweetly at me" the eldest, Youngjae, boasts too.

"Tch... she should only be nice to me" Yugyeom whines just like a child, but he is a child though.

Youngjae laughs, "Look... you know I won't compete with you for noona so don't worry about me but Bambam" he advices.

"Why me?!" Bambam retorted, Youngjae winks secretly at the blonde lad.

++

"Bambam is cute... I heard noona likes cute guys, and Bambam counts them. One more... Mark hyung is noona's classmate, Mark hyung is Bambam's hyungnim. Mark hyung can be their bridge and when that bridge succeeds... No noona and Yugyeom." Youngjae jumps into assumptions, tossing his arm around the younger and tapping his shoulder blade playfully.

"But beware... noona might not like you confessing to her" he warned and tucked his hand back in his pocket.

You had received a call from an unknown number, "Yeoboseyo?"

"A-Annyeong... noona" a voice of a child said over the phone.

Yugyeom decided to call you using Kakao Talk and changed his voice into child-like to not be busted.

"Who is this?" your soft side comes. 'By his voice... this baby may be so cute'

Yugyeom gulps, "Secreeeet!" he drags the last syllable, the usual for a child. "But noona can promise me to keep her promise, right?" his sentence too is like a child.