21. Youngjae (ft. WG Sohee / Ahn Sohee)

You saw him being a drunkard again in the bar. Every girl wants him but he pushes them away.

He is sad and mostly he's angry at himself.

"Youngjae oppa" you called.

He turns to you, indirectly looking at your eyes. "I miss you so much ____" tears start to fall his cheeks.

"We should go home... Don't drink alcohol again, arasseo?"

He puts the glass of alcohol and the money bill down. He walks out of the bar.

He drives in a full speed and he immediately pulls the brake in a fast reflex when he saw a truck crossing in the crossing lane.

"Damn it Youngjae-ah?! Are you planning to kill yourself?!" you yell at him.

You hear him sob, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for trying to kill myself" he said as he hits the driving wheel with his fist softly.

You wanted to cry but tears wouldn't flow your fair pale skin. "Don't cry because of me... It hurts me when you cry, please oppa" you rested your head on his shoulder.

You both arrived home, his home that became your home as well when he suggested moving and living with him. He slumped himself on the couch and slept.

"Oppa... Ireonayo. I've prepared breakfast for you, c'mon open your eyes" your voice as sweet as the sweetest candy to him wakes him up early in the morning.

He grunted lowly, rubbing his squint eyes. "Morning jagi"

You giggled and that was like an orchestra to his ears. "Good morning too oppa~"

Instead of sitting up, he pulls you into a hug. "Let's stay like this for a while. Wow, how come your hair still smells fragrant when you didn't wash it up last night?"

You pull yourself up but still in his embraces, "Byuntae" you pouted, frowning

He widens his eyes, "Huh?! How come you think and say I'm a byuntae?"

"Aissssh" you hissed and buried your face on his chest in embarrassment.

He chuckles, "Should we eat breakfast? I'm starving already"

You walk to the dining hand in hand, "Woooow~ we really have to get married already. I won't let other man take you and eat your delicious dishes by themselves"

"You should've asked me if I'll be marrying you first, mehroooong~" you stuck your tongue out at him mischievously.

"Will you marry me then?"

You bite on the tip of the chopstick, "I'll think about it. You know I have to be sure if I really want to spend my lifetime with you or not"

He slouches, "So you are still hesitating if I'm the man for you?"

"Oppa!!! You look hilarious and stupid!" you laugh triumphantly.

"Mwo?!" he pulls his butt off the chair. "So you are just playing around me?" he looks deadly serious.

"Yaaaah... You don't have to be angry, I was just mocking" you said nervously as his stares get more intense.

You stand up and walk to the living room as he follows you there. "Are you just playing around my feelings?"

"I'm not... I'm sorry okay?" you step backward and almost feel down, luckily he caught your waist and back.

"I need to be medicated as soon as possible" he pouted cutely.

"Aigoo... You were playing around me too, I should've thought about it from the start. Babo _____" you pouted.

He leans down on you directly when you pouted, "Muah" he smooched loudly and grins as he release you from his grasp and you fall on the couch.

"Yaaaah!!! How dare you fall me?!" you throw the pillow at him.

As if he knew you would do it, he catches the pillow in a fast reflex. "Mehroooong jagiyaaaa~" he stuck his tongue out and ran to his room which is your room as well.

You knock a lot of times on the door, "Yah, oppa open this up. My hand hurts already, you know?" you stated and the door opened. "Oh?! Why are you dressed well? Are you going somewhere?"

"We are going to somewhere... Get in and change up. I'll wait for you" he pulls you inside the room and he pulls the door to close it.

You choose the clothes that best fit the one he was wearing, "How do I look?"

Youngjae was stunned, "You look wonderful as always especially wearing my gift" he gives you his eye smile.

He offers a hand and you gladly take it, walking to his car. He opened the door for you and puts a hand on the car door frame, avoiding you from bumping your head.

"Such a gentleman" you said and went in. He jogs in front of the car excitedly.

"You look so excited, are you? Where are we heading to?" you ask as he was driving.

"It's a secret you'll know when we get there" he winked and when he shifted his head back to the road, a car is fast accelerating on your way and collided with your car.

You were badly hurt that time; Youngjae was able to gain concious. "Help" he grabs your limp hand.

People surrounded the accident and immediately called for an ambulance. The medics easily get Youngjae out of the car and headed to the hospital.

"_____, _____" he kept muttering your name as the medical workers was busy cleaning his wounds and cuts.

"He wasn't hurt that much. It's just he fractured his left leg and arm. He won't be able to walk for a while but a therapy would possibly walk him" the doctor says to Mr. and Mrs. Choi. "But the lady your son is with... wasn't able to survive. Ms. _____ got the big impact of the accident. Her head was greatly injured that caused her death, we're sorry" the doctor bowed at them and excused herself.

The sun's rays warm his face and he wakes up but to his surprise, a tear slid down his cheek.

He cupped his face and ruffled his hair. He turns to his side and sees the picture of you both. "I still love you"

His unit door suddenly bursted open, "Yah... Choi Youngjae!" a woman's voice overwhelms the place. "Aigoo... What a mess li---" she wasn't able to continue when she saw you. She breaths abnormally, scared by your presence.

"Sohee noona... What made you froze there?" he walks to her and passes through you.

She pushes him aside gently and you speak, "Eonni... Can you help me with him?"

"You're always been beside Youngjae, right?" you nod as answer.

"Yah, who are you talking to?" he butts in.

"I need your help eonni, please help me this time" you bow at her politely, not paying attention to Youngjae's question.

"Youngjae... I have something to tell you. _____ is here with us. She needs help from me for you"

Hearing your name, his eyes start to from tears again. "Tell her I miss her so much, that I feel like I lost my heart when she left"

You spoke as Sohee says it to him, "I'm sorry for leaving you and not keeping my promise to grow old with you but the promise of loving you 'till death parts us? I've kept that... I love you forever. But I want you to break that promise, love another lady who deserves you and loves you more than I do and that would stay with you till your hair turns to white. Love another lady but never forget me"

Youngjae cries on your confession, "How could I love another girl if my heart was buried with you? If only I keep my eyes on the road, we would never be in the accident. I wouldn't have lost you, I wouldn't have lost my life" he falls on his knees. Sohee kneels down with him and rubs his back.

"You have to be strong. Never blame yourself it's an accident, we never expect and want to happen either. Don't blame yourself but me. If I didn't bother you, you would have focused on the road. Please don't cry anymore. Your tears would not make me rest in peace. Don't cry anymore" You lean in and damp your cold lips on him.

Youngjae totally feels your presence as you wrap your arms around him. 'I've always love you _____ no matter what happens'