107. Mark

Hello 'lil Angel~! This is for you... this took a long while, right? Eonni is sorry. This is my very very late birthday gift to you!

I just known, in the previous dedication I dedicated... VIXX N was your oppa, right? Then you share the same day with him! What a coincidence!

. . .

Waiting for like four straight hours for your flight made you irritable, really. Well, you probably wouldn't be if the airline provided foods to eat.

They have been apologizing for the technical difficulties and stuffs but never even thought about food. Like seriously?

Flopping down on your designated seat, you decided to just listen to your favorite group's music. GOT7's music it is. Closing your eyes, lip syncing, and patting your hands on the armrest were all you did.

Someone bowed at you and sat beside you: a cute and good-looking guy, his hair frost blonde, his nose straight. He is no other than, GOT7's eldest hyung, Mark Tuna... oh~ Tuan.

Did I tell you about you belong in the business class?

He chuckled upon hearing you rap his part, seemingly failing to do so. Since Korean isn't your native language, it was hard to pronounce words that accurate for now; but you're trying hard to learn though. "A cute fan" he smiled.

You hissed, "Why is it so hard to rap Mark's?" You mumbled and opened your smartphone to play his part back.

Mark's eyes widened seeing his face as your lockscreen and wallpaper. He patted you, "Hello"

"Aisssh... what?" You snapped before turning his direction. But as soon as you saw him with your own two eyes, you were frozen.

"Mark"

He smiles brightly at you, "Hello, the name's Mark Tuan. And you are?"

'Is this even real? Is he really right in front of my eyes?'

All the irritability and bad vibes were gone, thanks to his presence. You pinched your arm real hard just to confirm that you weren't dreaming.

"Omona!" Mark was surprised to what you did. "Why did you hurt yourself?" he asked thoughtfully, he was about to touch your arm but retreated. Such a respectful man, he is.

"I ain't dreaming, am I?"

He chuckled, "Of course. I haven't got your name, you are?" sticking out a hand for a shake.

"I'm Angelicca" you eventually took it. "Wow~ this feels like a dream to be honest" you immediately shut your mouth up; you're being your talkative self once again.

"Hyung" Bambam called meters away in a shout-whisper volume, before walking to your place. "Hello" he waved at you. "I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I'm Bambam, the cool GOT7 member"

"What are you saying?" Mark raised a brow at the younger lad. "Get back to your seat, punk"

Bambam snickers, leaning in to whisper, "Mark hyung surely is flirting on you, watch out" then he winks at you before leaving.

You blush a crimson red, hearing that from him. Not to mention, him being that close to you. Mark throws glares at the younger one before looking at you, "Don't believe him. He's just bluffing around. He shouldn't hang out too much with Jackson"

"MarkBam feels~" you fangirl-ed all of a sudden then put your hand on your mouth.

++

"Angel~ Angel" he cooed, patting your cheek lightly. "The plane is almost landing. You're soon to home, wake up"

You jerked a little before realizing you were leaning on a shoulder. His shoulder. "Oh my gosh... I'm sorry, your shoulder must be hurt"

He stretches a bit and smiles at you, "Nah! I don't mind. Now put on your seatbelt, the plane's landing"

++

"Give me your phone" Mark instructed and you unknowingly handed it to him. "Care to tour me around your city when we got no schedule?"

"Eh?"

"It's a date when I tell, alright?" then he planted a soft kiss on your cheek before catching up with his group.

He looked back at your direction and smiled before waving at the fans waiting for them in the airport.