45. Jackson

RATED M

If any of the readers dislike this kind of imagines, then please skip and don't read this. Thank you.

. . .

"Mom, I'm leaving" you said and went to your mom to kiss her but she frowned. "What's with you frowning again?"

"I told you to wear clothes for girls, Naz" she nagged, hands on her waist.

You ruffled your hair in frustration, "But I am more comfortable wearing these clothes"

"What... shirts and pants much bigger than your actual size?"

"Whatever mom, I'm leaving anyways... see you later" you said, walking out of your house.

Your cousin, Shanas, and you met up in the skatepark. "Where's your skateboard then?" she asked you with her brow twitching.

"Mom confiscated it since the last time we went here" you sulked.

She placed her skateboard on the ground and stand on it, "She's still pursued to change you to a girl huh?"

You hissed, "I'm a girl but not like those typical girls; wearing skirts, super short shorts, blouses, and stuffs" you sat on the ground, knees bent towards your chest.

"Well, I'll go play then after minutes I'll let you borrow" she rode on her board and went far from you.

"Yeah... I'll wait" you sighed and closed your eyes.

Just then a skateboard went near you that hit your side without its skateboarder, "What the----"

"Joesonghabnida" a deep voice said, he picked his skateboard.

You looked up to see who was the guy, "Oh, Mark... it's been a while"

"Na-Naz" he was nervous. "Yeah, lo-long time no see" but you didn't notice this though.

"Yeah"

"What are you doing here? I mean... doing nothing, not playing or anything" he puts his skateboard beside you and sits on it.

"Confiscated by mom" you simply said.

He suddenly stands up, "Go ride on my skateboard since I'm kind of tired you can go play with it"

You face brightens up, "Jinjja?"

Mark can't help but smile at your cuteness, "Of course"

"Shanas!" you called her and stopped right in front of her.

"How'd you---"

"Mark lets me borrow" she frowned at you. "Yow~ no hard feelings... go to him and offer him for a walk or food. Mark~! Shanas treating us for snacks, wanna come?" you waved to him.

Shanas slaps your arm, "What the heck?"

You gave her your I-got-your-back-girl look, smirking, and patted her back. "It's your chance Shanas"

"Really? Your treat?" Mark says and runs towards the both of you.

"Yes, her treat but limited to 5000 won per head only" you answered for her.

"Whoah... what's this treat all about?" Jackson suddenly barged in the talk. "Is it food?"

"Aigoo... you are such a foodie" Mark playfully shoves him aside. "And she is not treating you snacks but us, Naz and me"

Jackson silenced for a while and had an idea, "Let's put it like this, Shanas will treat you and I'll treat Naz. It would be a burden to Shanas if she'll pay for both of you since you are not a gentleman"