8. Jinyoung

You checked yourself in the mirror for the umpteenth time. You make a V-sign with your hands and smile, posing cutely. "Aisssh, I look stupid" you muttered and wore your coat.

"Oh, Lissa. Are you having a date with Jinyoungie?" your mom asks when she saw you wearing your shoes.

"He just wants me to meet with him. I'll be leaving eomma" you open the door and leave.

You waited in a café near their dorm for about 10 minutes. He finally arrived in the coffee shop, "Oppa!" you call his attention. He walked to you with his other hand at the back; you smile at the thought of him buying something for you. "I ordered you al---"

You weren't able to finish your sentence when he slams down a magazine. It was you on the cover, you gulp. "I-I can explain"

He sits down, "Explain what Lissa? I told you not to enter any means of the spotlight. You know how hard life is in such career!" he growled.

"I-I didn't mean not to tell you" you bite your lower lip. "I just... I just thought, I could be like you through modeling"

"So you're envious of fame? Of attention? Aren't you getting enough of it from me and your family?"

You shook your head, "You don't understand oppa"

"I can't even understand why my time isn't enough for you! I'm leaving, I'm busy. Don't call me" he left you dumbfounded.

You sigh and palm your face, "You really don't understand"

"Are you eating right now?" Jinyoung asks over the phone while you were munching on your dinner. His manager suddenly barges in his room; he puts his phone down but forgets to end it.

"What is this?" he tosses the phone to Jinyoung. It was an issue of him having a girlfriend which was banned to have once he signed the contract.

"This is nothing, manager hyung. People were just making stories" he lied.

"I don't care if it was or wasn't but if you do have which is not an idol. Break up with her, you know you can only date if she's on the show business"

Hearing those words you immediately hung up the phone.

That's why when someone scouted you to be a model on their magazine you grabbed the opportunity to prove to them that you can make a name just like your boyfriend and that you are suitable for him.

You went home with puffy eyes, "Lissa... how's your--- Dear what happened to you?" your mom immediately walk to you.

"Gwaenchanayo eomma. Don't send me food, I'm full" you lied but you don't have the appetite to eat either.

She didn't bother you anymore to give you space but before you can finally go up she speaks, "By the way, someone called a while ago about your photo shoot. They're expecting to see you at 8 in the morning."

"Ne, kamsahamnida" you said and walked zombielike to your room. You immediately drifted to sleep after taking a bath for tomorrow's shoot.

++

"Mwo?! I'll be shooting with GOT7?!" Lissa bellows and rise up. "I-I don't want to shoot with them"

The agent from her company stops her, "No, we don't have any other model to do it with them but you and besides they requested for you since they wanted a new face for their magazine"

"Ms. Lissa is still changing into her dress so just wait for another 15 minutes, okay?" their manager said not knowing Jinyoung is dating her.

Jinyoung, from the corner, looks to his manager's direction hearing Lissa's name. "Lissa?"