140. Jackson

GOT7 comes in the PH every year and still I haven't seen them yet. Gosh, why life is so unfair?

The next time won't be next life time right? I really want to see them so bad.

#TeamBahay #GOT7inCebu #GOT7inManila

But Christmas is so soon! I have to be merry! Advance Merry Christmas everyone~ (this is my 3rd Christmas with you! I LOVE Y'ALL!)

P.S. to the requester : Hello! May soft part ako pagdating sa kababayan so parang pinaboran na rin kita. HAHAHA. Enjoy! 

. . .

Walking has been his most favorite time whenever you go on dates. It was exhausting but the time spent together was all worth it. Hand in hand, he noticed your eyes were gaping on the wedding gown shop, the light shone on the beautiful white gowns inside.

Jackson slightly tugged your hand, when you turned to him he smiled reassuringly, "I promised I'll make that happen."

"I know," you mirrored his smile. "But right now, their blessing is what I wanted."

He was sorry and guilty that you were having a hard time. Dating him for nearly three years now was tough but you stayed, he was grateful of that, that is why he wanted to give everything for you.

"Want to try those out?" He asked.

"Huh?"

He dragged you towards the shop and entered, beaming at the saleslady, "Can we try on those?" Pointing at the wedding gowns and suits displayed.

Shocked, you pinched him on the side, "Ah, I'm sorry. We won't try anything here," you started tugging on his jacket.

"Don't be such a killjoy, jagiya," he coyly said. He got his wallet from his pocket and handed his card, "I'll pay half of every cost of the dresses and suits we'll try on, is that fair enough?"

"Wang Jiaer," you gritted between your teeth.

His request was totally absurd and weird. I mean no one would probably pay for something he just tried on, right? At times like this you would ask yourself, 'How do I end up dating this guy?'

"I just want to make her happy," He whispered beside her ear, trying to use his charm to girls.

Eventually, you were pushed inside a fitting room and try on numerous gowns from cocktails to ball gowns, strapless to lacy-sleeves. Jackson would always go out with a new suit every time, matching yours.

"Smile, jagi," he pushed the sides of your lips up into a smile while the saleslady took a photo of you. It seems like a prenuptial photo shoot.

.

"You are not doing this to me," Jackson threw the table napkin on his plate, walking out of the dining area, while his mother trailed behind him.

"Jiaer!"

Even with his father's rage, he didn't look back and walked out of their house. He drove towards the shared apartment of his most trusted friends and hyungs, Im Jaebeom and Mark Tuan.

"So what's the plan?" JB asked placing a few bottle of soju and shot glasses on the table. Before he'll give his thought about it, he wanted to hear first what the former is thinking. "Call off the wedding or with ____? You only have two big choices to choose from."

"The wedding, of course!" He answered like it was the obvious answer ever asked.

"Then, what are you here for?" Mark raised his brows, resting his leg over the other, crossing them.