99. JB

It was a Sunday which means it's most of the people's free day. But some people prefer to do the same instead of taking a day of rest just like the rising group GOT7. 

JB and Youngjae came to the building together to practice. Usually, he came with the hyung lines but they got something to do this Sunday and Youngjae needed help about the dance so they went together.

"Wooaaah" the younger lad breathed audibly before taking his water bottle, gulping.

Jaebum turns off the stereo and sits beside him. "You're getting better in dancing, huh?"

"Eyyy... don't kid like that hyung. I'm totally far from you all" he said, handing him his tumbler.

"Thanks"

Closing his eyes for a short nap, his phone suddenly rang; the ringtone was your voice he once recorded secretly when you sang for him.

"Annyeong oppa~" you cooed. "It's your day off right? Let's go on a picnic lunch?"

"Oh... jagi. I'm here at the studio with Youngjae. I'm sorry"

"Practicing for your comeback?" You ask and he hums a yes. You really want to spend the day with him before a busy week because of your finals so you thought of an idea, "I'll come to you instead" hanging up.

JB hesitated. He wanted to be with you too but how can he send Youngjae away, right?

"Hyung" Youngjae whispered and he got the phone off his ear. "I remember... I have to meet eomma by 1. I gotta go now, mianhae hyung"

"Oh... jinjja? Okay sure. Come back before 8. We still got Real GOT7 tomorrow"

He nods at him, "Of course. Have a nice day with noona~!" He waves before exiting the room.

JB was left in awe, "Does that kid has some kind of super-hearing ability?"

Not long after Youngjae left, the door of the studio flew open, "Op--Kyaaaah!!" You screamed after seeing him topless before pulling the door close and you once stepped outside the room.

Jaebum chuckles and wears his shirt, hanging his wet-soaked shirt on the armrest of the couch. He pulls the door open and hugs you from behind, snuggling his face on your neck, smelling it. "My jagi~"

You spun to see his face, "Annyeong... sorry about a while ago. Are you hungry? I cooked and bought you food~" you showed his the lunch bag you were holding.

"Gwaenchanha" he ruffled your hair and dragged you inside.

You bring out the lunch you made and bought for him: rice cakes, steamed buns, chocolates, and most especially his favorite Korean stew. "Let's eat" you chided and started digging in when you noticed him only looking at you, "What?"

He pouted, "My arms are tired... so as my hands"

You nod, "Then you don't have the appetite to eat? I can't consume all though, shall I make a call to them?" Riding his gag.

"No!" He stopped you upon fishing your phone from your sling bag. "I just want you to feed me though" he mumbled to himself.

You giggle, "Arasseo, arasseo" you said in defeat. "Say aaah ~" you fed him the stew.

"You are really the best chef, jagiya!" He complimented, tasting your heavenly tasted Korean stew.

"All the best for you" and you winked at him, gaining a slight blush from him.

"Don't make me fluster. I should be the one doing that" and he peck your lips. "Mission accomplished!" He cheered upon seeing your flushed face.

"Yah!" You snapped from your trance and held your face in your hands.

You've been dating for 3 months now but still his lips can make you feel cloud nine. Well, who wouldn't? This guy in front of you is no other than JB of GOT7... girls are swooning over him. But unfortunately, he's taken by you and you got no plans on making him single! He wouldn't let you go slip from him either.

Jaebum held the chocolate right in front of you, "Mian~" cooing.

"Tss... if not for the chocolate!" You pouted and bit on it. He smiled widely and peeled off the wrapper so he can bite some.

As you were busy consuming the rice cakes, JB had an idea. He got the melted chocolate on his fingertips and caressed your face dearly. "Mwo??" You asked.

"Nothing... I just forgot to say that I miss you"

You smile and nod, "Me too" you reply before resuming on your business when you realize that something is on your face through the mirrored-walls. "Mwoya??!!"

"Uh-oh" he said and immediately showed his peace sign.

"Neo!!" You growled and reached the chocolate from him, messing his face with the chocolate bar itself. "You naughty big guy!"

And because of that you both ended up staining not only your face but also your clothes. "Aissssh" you hissed.

"C'mon!" JB pulled you beside him and held up his iPhone in front of you. You posed with a heart sign while his arm secured around your waist.

"Saranghae!!!" You both chimed like the usual you do before snapping a photo. But this time, JB didn't smile but instead plant a quick kiss on your cheek and made your eyes pop out in astonishment on the photo.

"Picture perfect" he saved the photo and sent it instantly to his members in their group chat.