123. Yugyeom (ft. BTS Jungkook and Rap Monster)

This was the longest in history (I think? Haha) ! 2.3k words~ that made me tired ㅋㅋㅋ kidding. This is my late birthday seonmul to you my dearest Yuyu! It's better to be late than never, right? But still mianhae~ I didn't expect that even my summer classes would be a burden! Geez.

Today, the first ever concert of the boys has ended. So proud of the boys! Let's pray for uri Jaebong oppa's fast recovery, alright? #FlyinSeoul #GetWellJB

And lastly, advance HBD to Bambam! #Happy20thBambamDay

Alright. Go. Scroll. Read. Enjoy.

. . .

You woke up in the midst of your deep slumber because of the noise in the room; it was not the unpleasant noise from any mouth but the movements that cause the noise. You squinted your eyes, adjusting from the light. "Oh, oppa, you're going already?" You said as you held the blanket over your chest.

Yes; last night, it happened unexpectedly when he barged in your apartment drunk and a mess. You asked him why he was like that but he only answered that with his lips, giving you a hot and sexual kiss . . . that resulted to that.

He stopped buckling his belt and turned to you, "What happened last night was a mistake; a mistake that you and I should forget about."

You were dumbfounded. Last night he was one of a hell sweet talker and he was apologetic because he was not giving much time for you and what now? "A—A mistake?"

As he was wearing his shoes, you hurriedly wore clothes. Yugyeom gathered his things and turned to you again, "Don't call me. I'll call you."

You frowned and before he could fully turn his back you spun him around, "Seriously, after what happened you'll tell me it was a damn mistake and now ordering me to not call you? What am I now to you, Kim Yugyeom?"

But he didn't answer; he pushed your hand away and walked out of your apartment as he wore his mask and cap. You wanted to go out and hear his answer but you doubt that if he answered it, would you able to accept it?

~

"Ya, where have you been? Manager hyung was furious last night!" JB flared up as soon as Yugyeom stepped foot in their dorm. The maknae just walked passed him and JB smelled alcohol, "Darn it, Kim Yugyeom, did you drink?"

"Hyung, could you please—please shut up. My head hurts a lot, I don't need your nags," he replied, walking inside his room and closing the door.

JB gasped at his surprising answer, "Whoah," he was out of words at the moment.

"Just leave him alone. He's definitely having a hard time right now, hyung," Junior tapped his shoulder as he gave him a small smile. He pitied Yugyeom because he had no choice but to do that. The members knew what's happening but they can't do something about it because of the maknae's decision.

"I just don't like seeing him like that. I felt guilty, a useless leader and a brother to him." He sighed. "It's my duty to help my dongsaengs do as well as they can, but now I'm failing that duty."

"Hyung, it wasn't your fault. Yugyeom chose that because it's for her betterment; he grew up to be a wise man, you did great. Although we have another option, it's his decision, and we should respect that."

On the other hand, Yugyeom collapsed on his bed. "You jerk." He told himself, "You made everything worst!"

He knew he shouldn't have come over you but the drunk him walked towards your place and unknowingly did something he shouldn't have done.