143. Valentine Special

143 - I LOVE YOU 😍💚

Yepp, I know this is a very late special but it's better late than never!

This is based on my favorite drama Goblin, still in the process of withdrawal so I ended up with this concept 

P.S. the word play of the character is lmao 😂😂😂

. . .

Love is in the air.

Yup, definitely.

Each stores, from left to right, are decorated with hearts and cupids. Some pastry and coffee shops are offering promos during this seasons, and couples would buy the ad.

"Seems like everyone is excited on my birthday," you sarcastically said, placing your hands inside your pockets.

Once you were home, you announced, "I'm home," as usual. "One, two--"

"_____!!!" It was your half-sister in rage as she step out of the house to greet you halfway.

"It's not even three seconds yet," you mumbled to yourself. You smiled at her when she's a meter away, "Ne, eonni?"

"Where have you been, huh? Didn't I tell you to come home before I do?" She started nagging, dragging you inside the house as she bellows almost nonstop.

Yes, you were the modern Cinderella wherein your half-sister is also the monster in the household. She's the only living closest relative you have so you don't have any choice but to live according to her rules.

"I immediately got here from school, eonni," you explained, yelping at how tight she gripped on your arm. "Ah... it hurts."

"Yeah, it hurts," she smiled sarcastically.

.

"What now?" You looked at the source of the voice, he was leaning on the post before walking close to you. "Why did you call me again?"

"Huh?" You frowned, confused because as long as you can remember, you didn't blow out a candle just now, "I didn't call you, oppa."

What should he say when it was his will to teleport to your place? "Ah, did you think of me?" When he noticed your expression changes, he clasped his hand, "Right?!"

"I'm sorry," you apologetically bowed, tucking your hair behind your ear when it fell down on your face, "I must be bothersome to you."

"Arasseo. Ah, why are you outside anyway?"

"I was waiting for them to fall asleep," you looked at your watch to check the time, "By midnight, I'll come in. They won't wake up even I sing out loud by midnight," you giggled, showing your lovely smile.

After five minutes of just standing there, doing nothing, he suggested that you should walk around to help him digest his dinner. And he often tell this reason out of nowhere so you wouldn't misunderstand his actions.

"I get it, you told me thrice already."

"You said that thrice too," he countered, earning a laugh from you.

Silence engulf you two, only your footsteps are heard and the city noise of the night, a few honks from cars, barks and meows of dogs and cats.

"Ah," he started, "It's your birthday soon, right?"

"Yes," you cheerily answered, "My present hm?"

"You have your present already."

"Really?" You turned to his side, eyes sparkling at the thought of something shiny or glossy gift. Tucking your hands inside your coat's pocket, checking if he inserted it there without you knowing, "Aigoo, where is it? It's not at home, is it?" You were worried, what if the monster find it first!