57. Bambam and Mark

My camping experience inspired... well a bit of it since I put some romantic part and brother-sister love. Just that the head hitting the ground was so real to me... But nevertheless...............

Enjoy~!

. . .

"Oppa!!! Sign this" you said, handing Mark a waver.

"What's this?" he raised one brow, "Encampment waver" he read and put the paper down. "No... You aren't joining that encampment"

"Mwo??!!! Waeyyoooo!!! Oppa, when I join this camp, I wouldn't do 5 of my final projects. I promise, I would take good care when I'm still there"

"What if you'll get slip? What if you'll get soak in the rain? What if you'll hurt yourself? I don't want you in pain, Ally" he is such an overprotective older brother.

You sighed, "Oppa... that's all what ifs. Besides, I would get independent when I join this camp. Being my guardian, I know you want me to learn being independent, right?"

He shook his head rigidly, "No... You are my baby and will always be my baby"

"Okay... okay... but just let join. It's just a 3-day camping after all"

++

"Where is your teacher?" Mark asked after putting your sleeping bag down.

You lead him to your teacher, "Annyeonghaseyo songsaengnim... I'm Mark Yi-en Tuan, her brother" he said, shaking hand with your teacher.

"Ally! Rose eonni is looking for you" your patrol mate calls for you.

"Songsaengnim, oppa, I'll go first" you excused yourself and ran with her.

After a while, the two finished talking. Mark went back to you.

"I'll get this for you" your senior named, Bambam, said, getting you luggage.

"No... I'll get this for her" Mark butts in, snatching the luggage and putting it at the back of the van.

After putting all your things, Mark went to your ears, "Who is that kiddo? A suitor?"

You smack his arm lightly, "Mwoya, oppa? He's a sunbae"

"Let's talk about that when you get back" he said and kissed your forehead, "For the mean time, I will missed my dongsaengiiieee~" he cooed, hugging you.

++

"Opppppppaaaaaaaa!!!!" you called out so loud, stepping only on a rope and stretching your hands to hold onto a rope.

"Go, Ally!!! You can do that!" your leader, Rose, cheers for you as you tried to pass through the first challenge.

Finally you're all done with the station 1. On the 2nd station, you had to crawl down the grass with ropes above your head.

"Ahhhh!!!" you cried, touching your legs which were scratched because of the grasses.

The next challenge is... you all had to pass through the bamboo, balancing yourself, but then it started raining.

"This is going to be hard" you mumble while others are trying to pass the bamboo.

"Oppa! Help me!!!" you screamed, hands stretched on the sides. You balanced yourself until the middle but the bamboo was all wiggly that you slipped.

"Woah!!!" Bambam says, catching you before you land hard on the ground. "Gwaenchana?" he asks and you nod.

He helps you climb up again, "Now... relax. You can pass through" he calms you down and you stretched your arms to the side once again.