130. Yugyeom

Yugyeom is sick and I feel so weak right now ... I even saw the video when he fell down on the platform when Fly in Guangzhou ended. Let's pray for him to gain back his health, Lights! I miss my hyper Gyeommie Bear.

#GetWellSoonGyeom

. . .

Everyone screamed their lungs out when the seven gorgeous guys went out and stood on the stage. They waved their hands up in the air and wore their biggest smiles. And the cameras flashed at them as if capturing every little or big movements they make.

"We are sorry, we came a little late," JB apologized for the fifteen-minute delay of their fansign-ing event. He chuckled after hearing the positive response from the IGOT7s, "Well, to make it up to you. We will do requests randomly, will that be alright?"

You were sitting at the front most seat, wearing the headband that shows his derp face, your DSLR on hand while their newest album and your gift to them on your lap. It was your first time seeing them up close--seeing Yugyeom up close. Finally, you experienced being a fansite masternim of him.

They introduced one by one just like the usual, "Annyeonghaseyo, GOT7 innocent maknae Yugyeom-ibnida," he was the last one to speak.

You snorted at his introduction, Innocent?

The program proceeded with the guys being jolly and everyone is on the go with all the requests. There were MarkJin interactions but Jackson would always separate both. He was too clingy with the eldest today. So, Junior would just go and pester the youngest.

"Hyung," Yugyeom whined when he realized that his hyung hairstyle-d his hair in pigtails.

He laughed, his eye wrinkles appearing, "Everyone how does our maknae look?"

You giggled as you clicked on the button, "Cutie Gyeommie-ah!" You chanted that got his attention.

He stuck out his bottom lip as he close his eyes, cupping his cheeks like their Omona step in Girls Girls Girls. "I'm cute?" He asked in his cutesy little girl voice.

In a while, IGOT7s lined up for the most awaited interactions with the boys, the fansign-ing. "You're a foreigner, right?" Someone asked you in her cute Konglish accent.

"Yes, going here is my mother's graduation gift to me," you enthusiastically responded.

"Oh," she bobbed her head, "Chuk... ah, congratulations."

Yugyeom smiled at the fan that just proceeded to the next member, and then he sighed before wearing a smile on his face again. You frowned at your observation to him.

You talked and high-fived to the four members and you gave them your gifts of handmade bracelets at the same time. So, next would be the maknae, "Hello, oppa."

He wore his brightest smile at you, accepting the album from you. "Annyeong! What is your name?" He spoke in English. He learned quite a lot of words in English after a few years.

"Michaela. It's great to see you in person, Yugyeom-ssi. Can I wear you this?" You took off the funny headband from your head and he let you wear it on him. Then you gave him the bracelet too.

"It's nice to see you too, Michaela-ssi," he smiled at you. "So, where you from?" He tried to communicate in a complete sentence.

You giggled, "Don't worry, oppa. I can speak conversationally and I'm from ______... actually I just graduated from high school and I'll continue my study here in Seoul University."

"Chukkahae," he clapped his hands. He ruffled your head gently, "Do your best, ne?"

After the fansign-ing event was your shift in the coffee shop, so you didn't wait for them outside the venue like the others did.

It was an hour before midnight when someone in grey mask came inside. You politely greeted him and asked what would be his order.

"Oh, Michaela?" He mumbled underneath his mask before pulling it down. You were surprised but grinned widely at him then he asked you, "You work here?"

While his coffee was being brewed, you scribbled on a paper. You observed his behavior ever since the event; he was kind of sad or troubled? You do not know exactly.

Before you called out his name, you stuck the post it note on his cup. "Yugyeom-ssi?"

"Thanks," he showed a small smile, naive of the note on his cup. He went back to his table and there he noticed the note saying...

Hello Yugyeom! I do not know what had gotten you down, but whatever it is... I hope you feel better. And I know I'm just a fan to you but you make me happy on my worse days. I hope all goes well for you. ILYSM.

- Michaela

He could not help but smile and at that simple but meaningful message from you.

~

He grinned widely when he laid his eyes on you in the room. He called you softly but you didn't turn to him, too focused on looking at the old DSLR of yours. He was not sure how old was that camera actually.

"Hey," he cooed, wrapping his arms around your torso as he nuzzled his nose unto your neck. "You're looking at my old photos again, when I'm here."

You laughed, settling the camera down on your lap, "Are you jealous with yourself now?" He nodded, pouting. "Aren't you too old to pout, Kim Yugyeom-ssi?" He pouted even more with that.

Rolling your eyes, you pecked on his lips knowing whenever he does that, he asks for a kiss. You sometimes think, there might be a child trapped in him. He was turning twenty-eight soon and he still does that.

"Now go, you'll have your performance with your hyungdeul," you patted his cheek lightly.

Today marks the final concert of GOT7 before the youngest Korean members enter the military service, but definitely not the final concert as a team-- GOT7. Of course, when Youngjae and Yugyeom would be released after two years, the beloved group would comeback with seven members.

"Oh, then let's go," he tugged you with him, taking a hold of your DSLR too, but you pulled your hand back. "Just go with me. No protests or anything, jagi, mm?"

"What's the fuss, oppa," you stated rather asking. It was a protest, to be honest.

He was able to take you on stage with him. The six other guys stood on stage as each of them held one significant object: Jackson with the exact cup from the shop, JB with the funny headband, Bambam with the post it note posted on his forehead, Junior with the bracelet you made, Mark with the album, and lastly Youngjae with the DSLR the maknae just handed.

"It has been eight years, jagi. And I have not told you yet the reason behind what have gotten me down that day, right?" You just bobbed your head. He continued, "I was happy to see you, again. The fansigning event was not the first day I've seen you, it was when you almost got lost in Seoul," he chuckled. "I was the one who instructed you the way to Seoul University. The hyungdeul could attest to that."

You gasped, surprised at his confession, "Woah, really?"

He smiled, "But the thought of not being able to date the person who had my heart made me down. I thought, it was impossible for you to date me or if ever, to hold onto me for a long time." He turned to his brothers and they gave him reassuring nods and smiles, "But here we are..." he slowly got on his knee, fishing out the ring from his pocket, and everyone on the arena cheered and squealed. "I'm entering soon, and I want to be assured that you're mine. So," he inhaled deeply before asking, "Would you want to spend your tomorrows-to-come with me?"

You cupped his cheeks, leaning down to kiss his lips, pressing your forehead with his, before whispering, "Yes, yes, yes. I want to spend them with you."