117. I Love You: Everyday

This part two isn't that interesting though, but I hope you'll like it the least. It has been 18 hours since I updated, now that's fast of me right?!

I changed a bit of the lyrics of JB's Everyday so you won't wonder why it's different ^^.

. . .

"Eomma, I'll just go wait for ____ outside," I said before walking out of the gymnasium. Today would be our high school graduation so the campus was crowded.

Three girls suddenly ran towards me, they're all hoobaes. "Chukhahaeyo sunbaenim!" They cheered together and each handed me small gifts.

Dang, ____'s gift! I left it at home.

"Oh, thank you," was all I replied and accepted their gifts. As you know, I'm a part of the soccer team so I'm kind of known but not as well-known as my other buddies.

"Aigoo~" I heard as soon as the girls were quite far from me, it was ____. "Did I just see you flirting again?"

I rolled my eyes at her then bowed at her mother, "Good morning, Eommonim." I turned towards her, "I'm not flirting, for your information, you jealous squirrel," I ruffled her hair gently since she curled it today.

I don't wanna get nagged on my graduation just because of a ruined hair.

____ went on the stage with her mother as she accepted the diploma and some of her awards. She looked straight at me and waved her diploma and showed her two medals. I'm indeed proud of this girl.

After the program, I got my graduation gift for her from my older brother. He actually have to drive back home just to get the left item since I suddenly became a forgetful old man. "Thanks, hyung."

"You better go home before dinner, son, alright?" Appa said, patting my back. Luckily, they all allowed the two of us to go celebrate together right after the graduation program.

I nodded to him, "Sure, Appa." Then I saw Eomma sending me those eyes again, "I'll be home, promise," so I had to reassure her that I won't forget the time again.

I often forget time whenever I'm with her to be honest. And it was definitely not because of old age!

"Don't be too late, arasseo?" Said her mom and she placed a kiss on her temple. I smiled to myself, seeing her like this to our future child—or children.

"I swear, if this is a prank I'm gonna shave you hair!" She warned, her grip on my hand tightened.

I chuckled at this scaredy squirrel, "I promise this is not a prank, jagi~"

Arriving on our spot, I made her sit first before untying the blindfold, "So, is this what you call a prank?"

Her eyes widened in delight as she wonders these around, "Seriously?" She looked at me and I just nodded at her. She has always wanted to go to Sky Rose Garden with her special someone; so as my gift to her I bring her here after all I'm that special someone, right?

"I rented the whole place for us."

"You did?!" I smiled and nodded but I only got a hit from her. "Babo. You could have saved the money for something more important!"

Right, I shouldn't have told her about that knowing how practical this girl thinks. She's a good spender so she doesn't want to see anyone spending money for nonsense things, such a wifey material.

"Yah, that hurts." I pouted and she instantly rubbed my arm saying sorry. "Why can't I spend my money for someone important like you?"

"You're being greasy again," I laughed; she's trying not to pour out those feels again.

We ate and laughed and ate and bullied and laughed at each other; our relationship is just like before but of course it leveled up. We added sweet nothing to our talks now which made either of us blush.

"____," I called out since her eyes were busy looking at the city lights of Seoul. It's almost time for Cinderella to be home so I better give my last gift right now. "I still have one and last gift for you."

"You sure prepared for this day, huh?" She snickered, "Well, it's not only you who did," then she winked.

"So let's play rock, paper, and scissors then the loser will give the gift first."

"Do we really have to do that?"

"Don't be such a kill joy, ____." I showed her my fist and she did the same. "Gawi, bawi, bo!"

She made a face seeing my scissors beat her paper, "I'm going to give this to you anyway." She took out something from her bag; it was framed so I guess the same gift like before, a picture of us. She showed me and it was a poem which she had showcased her beautiful penmanship.

To you that always did everything for me
You who always was there beside me
I'm so thankful, so thankful
I can't put it into words.

How the time I spend with you
Is the happiest time
The time that we are together
Means the most to me,
Baby I love you

Every day, I think and wanted to see you
Every day, my heart skips a beat
Please always stay with me
I wonder everyday
What I did to deserve you who always take my side?

All these things I couldn't say to you before
Through this poem, I'll speak
Thank you for making me happy
I want to make you smile every day and every night
Whatever hardships there are
With you, I can fight through them all.

The main reason why I can't even write a letter for her was this; she is a good writer so I was pressured to make a good one too. I want to impress her just like how she impresses me with her writings.

But my song isn't that bad, is it?

"You're greasy too," I joked and she sent glares to me. I chuckled and fished the box from my jacket. "My gift isn't as special as yours but anyway," I opened the box myself and showed her the inside. "Let's lock love locks at Namsan Tower?"