147. Mark (ft. BTS Jin and DAY6)

Oh yiizzz, another update within a week!

Since a Bangtan member is featured in this imagine...
I would like to promote the book of my baby called Class 12-A. It revolves around a class that consists of 44 students and 1 killer.

If you want to find out who's the killer,
go check out unrequjtedlove page and read CLASS 12-A!

I'm Serious is the first lighthearted love song of DAY6, right? Lol, correct me if I'm wrong 😝✌️

lananicole_b I kind of changed the plot you requested. Hope it's fine and you'll like this 😁

. . .

"Don't you think you're wasted enough?" A voice from behind you said before revealing himself by taking the empty stool beside you.

You lazily put down the shot glass on the counter, looking annoyed at the guy who just gave a fuck of your business. He looked amazing even with his disheveled hair and stench smell of alcohol, how can someone still be dashing as ever?

"You mean yourself?" You countered cockily, smirking as he looked amused of your reply. You drank the remaining content of Margarita in one shot.

The guy chuckled, extending his hand for a shake. What a random guy, he is. "I'm Mark."

But since alcohol was clouding your mind the recent interference he made was pushed at the back of your mind, "____," you said, accepting the hand shake. "Were you dumped? Because I am," to which you snickered bitterly. "That fucking asshole embarrassed me in front of the whole partygoers."

"He clearly lost his mind somewhere in his ass," he earned a laugh from you. The guy was random and quite funny.

"You?"

Now it was time to hear from him, it's definitely a conversation between two brokenhearted souls.

You saw him smirked but his eyes showed pure hurt. He must have given his all in that relationship, "She toyed me, told me she never loved me."

"Crazy bitch," was all you can remark.

Throughout the night, you two talked about the heartaches of your heart. And deliberated at who is the worst lover the girl or the guy as if it would end the poverty of the world.

In the morning, you woke up with a great headache. You attempted to get up but the pain worsened every time, you cursed under your breath, "Shitty head."

'Anyway, who did take me home? And-and change me?'

You almost freaked out and tried to locate in your mind any pieces of information you were searching for. But nothing, the memories were too vague and plus your headache worsens.

"Did that guy send me home?"

Yes, you could remember you were having an interesting conversation with a guy yet you can't even remember his name.

"Nope, I did." A voice answered your question. Your eyes snapped to where the voice came from. It was your cousin, Jaebeom, smiling sarcastically as he leaned on the door frame.

"How'd you know I was there?"

"I tracked you," he waved his phone.

Oh yeah, how could you forget he could track you down through your phone.