104. Mark (ft. GOT7 Coco)

Mark is staring at your sleeping figure intently, waking up beside the woman he loves make him feel butterflies inside. You got married just a week ago yet for him, it's still unbelievable that you are here... in his arms... his Mrs. Tuan.

He smiled and started poking your soft cheek, "Jagi~ ireona" your eyes slowly fluttered open. "Did you sleep well?"

You didn't answer but just snuggled to him closer, he chuckled. "C'mon... let's get ready"

"For what?" You say in your morning low voice.

"We're going out"

"This early?" You pulled away to see his face. He nodded and sat up, then put his hand on the back of your head and made you sit. "Where are we going?"

++

Mark halted the car by a pet store; you looked at him in surprise. "Are we getting—"

He didn't let you finish and said, "Yes"

You both come up with a decision of adopting a puppy since you are still not prepared to be a mother yet. On the other hand, Mark is so much ready to be a daddy. However the decision is in your hands--for now, being a good wife is your focus. So the puppy would serve as your baby to may be train yourselves to become good parents.

"Awww... so cute" you beamed at the white Maltese puppy lying on its stomach then flipped over to show its belly.

"You want him?" Mark asked. You answered him without looking. Then he suddenly banged the cage, the little pup is somewhat shocked but didn't back up. 'Good. Brave enough'

"Yah!!" You slap his arm lightly.

"I want him too" he said and told the employee that you'll be getting the puppy right away.

++

"Jagi... what would you like for dinner?" Mark inquires while looking through the inside of the refrigerator. "Samgyeopsal? Galbi? Bibimbap?"

"Makai" you called the puppy. Makai is derived from your names, MArk and KAIra. "C'mon look at the camera~" you whined since three consecutive shots failed.

"Kai" you looked at your left, seeing Mark standing by the kitchen's door frame. He sighed, "I'll just order chicken instead"

"Oh... okay" you said then your attention set back to Makai, which barked cutely. "Hungry? We'll be eating soon"

The chicken delivery arrived after a while and you drifted apart from the pup to eat. "Oppa..." then Makai barked at you, setting your attention from him to the puppy, "Yes, my baby?"

"My baby?" Mark repeated then walked out. He locked himself in your bedroom, well... that endearment of yours is only for him. So he became a bit--oh, nope... definitely jealous with that sweet call to the puppy. Add the fact that you have been paying attention only to Makai since you come home.

People might think Mark is being unnecessary but what could he do? This a man-of-few-words is freaking jealous with the adorable-and-cute-puppy.

You followed him, carrying Makai in your arms. "Seems like your daddy is jealous" said you, skipping towards the door, knocking on it. "Oppa, what's wrong? Please talk to me" you said in your most worried way. Drama eh?

After sometime on begging to open the door, it was pulled open, revealing a messy haired and pouting Mark. "Leave him behind" he referred to Makai and you set him down.

He pulls you in the room, hugs you, and rests his face on the crook of your neck, bending his back forward in the process since you are shorter than him. "Finally... I got you"

You giggled, "Why are you jealous anyway?? It's not that I am seeing an old male friend or whatsoever"

He stood straight, his eyes looking directly to your dark ones. "But Makai is a he" he pouted.

You cupped his face, smiling to him. "Aigoo... stop pouting like you're a teenage boy, Mr. Tuan. Makai is our baby, so don't get jealous over our son. Train yourself not to get jealous because what if we will really have our own? Will you get jealous over our child too?"

"No. Of course, not"

"Good"

"But... are you pregnant?" He smiles widely. Well, to you both... he is ready for parenthood. It's you who aren't ready since you want to seize moments of being a married couple, which he joyfully agreed to.

"Of course... I am--not" you patted his cheek lightly, walking past him.

Then he suddenly pulled you and pinned you on the wall. "Then let's get you pregnant" he said in his most low, deep, and sexy voice.

"Babo... have you forgotten? I got my period just yesterday" you heard him groan in disappointment and you laughed at him.

Poor hubby Mark, he has to put that sensory feeling on hold. Hahaha!!