150. JB (ft. BLACKPINK Jennie and BIGBANG G-Dragon)

Idkw but I love this royal au, enjoyed writing this 😊😄

. . .

The whole kingdom was very busy for the preparation of the first birthday of the prince. Everyone has to run around to do the works and make everything perfect for his birthday. For their kindness and exceptional style in ruling the kingdom, many loved the king and queen; and so, there was no wonder why the people wanted the best for their one and only prince, a way to give back the goodness they bring to them.

Once again, for the umpteenth time of the day, a cry was heard from the chamber. It was faint but almost a constant cry that whoever may hear will become worried that the child may die out from crying. Then, the door was pushed open, revealing a woman, beads of sweat were visible from her forehead--a proof of how busy the people especially the servants of the kingdom were--carrying a bottle of milk in her hand.

Wiping off her forehead before attending to the baby, she shook the bottle once more before placing it on the table. Slowly, she carried the baby against her chest, taking the bottled milk when she finally held her safe in one arm, "Hush now, okay? Mama is here," and finally the baby tasted the milk she was crying and asking for.

The palace was crowded with all the people who belonged to the kingdom, whether they belong to the middle class or the lower class, everyone was invited. Although there may be some middle class people who still look down on the latter group, others did not mind their status in life and made good friends and relationship with one another.

An enormous cake was pushed towards the center aisle of the hall and many other cakes, which were in normal sizes come. The choir has started singing the song whilst the crowd sang along with it.

The one-year old baby was in the arms of the queen, held dearly as everyone sang, including the king, and finished the song. "Happy birthday, Prince Jaebeom." The king was still fascinated whenever his son held his finger with his tiny little hand. He placed a kiss on the baby's crown before the royal couple came close to the cake to blow its candle.

The queen gestured a servant to come close as she tried to calm Jaebeom down, "He needs to be changed, can you take him to Yongseon?"

"Yes, my queen," the servant replied, taking Jaebeom carefully in her arms. Reaching the prince's room, she placed him on his bed before reaching to the intercom to call for his nanny. "Yongseon-ssi? I need you over here."

"Yes. Yes, I'm coming," an immediate reply said.

It was ordered even before Jaebeom was born that only Yongseon was assigned to take care of his necessities during the whole day when the king and queen were busy attending to their own duties for the kingdom.

"I can't really leave her alone," she reasoned out when she had to take her baby with her. "She was still feverish until now."

"What?" The servant exclaimed, almost. "I'll watch over her. Prince Jaebeom can't get her virus," and hastily yet carefully got the smaller baby from her mother's arms.

When all was well, Yongseon would take her daughter with her while watching over the prince as if she had an older son instantly. The two kids grew fond of each other, almost doing the same things together, going here and there, and eating this and that.

.

"You were late," Jaebeom pouted, arms crossed, brows furrowed. Anyone would think he looked so adorable, but ____ didn't seem to notice that.

"I'm sorry," she bowed, grinning widely, "I had met some friend along the way, Bbeom-ah."

"F-Friend?" He stuttered, feeling annoyed after knowing she made friends without him knowing and except him. He was somewhat possessive in nature.