61. Jackson and Youngji (Roommate Season 2)

I don't know much of Roommate Season 2 guys since I don't really have time to watch it. So bare with this... hope you like it.

. . .

Jackson finally arrived at the set of Roommate Season 2. He was wandering around like a lost puppy in the lawn of the house they'll be shooting or staying until he was escorted towards the house.

"Annyeonghaseyo" he bowed, seeing the person who opened the door for him.

He greeted back, "Oh... annyeonghaseyo. Jackson, right?" he showed his hand, "Naneun Jo Seho-imnida"

"Ne... mannaseo bangawoyo" Jackson replied reflexively, accepting his hand shake, and took off his shoes skillfully with his foot to foot style.

The person gestured him to go inside and so he does, "Welcomeee~" most of them greeted and he smiled, wandering his eyes around the party-looked room.

"You are meeting for the first time, right?" Seho says, gesturing to the lady standing in front of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo... KARAui Youngji-imnida" she introduces. Jackson was like stars trucked but covering it with his smile.

"Introduce yourself Jackson"

"Uh? Introduce? Hold on, let me put down my bag first" he stupidly and nervously says. "I have to do this properly"

He wanders around first before settling down to put his bag, "How can just walk away like that?" "Come back" Introduce yourself"

"I'll introduce myself" he says while taking off his socks. Everyone was surprised of what he is doing but nevertheless didn't ask him. He went to the center, "GOT7 Jackson-imnida. I'm from Hong Kong" then he suddenly flipped, showing off on of his martial arts skill.

"Whooooaaaa!!!" Youngji wowed and clasped her hands together. Once again, Jackson did it once more and they cheered and clapped for him. "Daebak!!!" she says, clapping her hands endlessly.

"Now... uri Youngji-ah will introduce herself"

Youngji stands infront of all, "KARA maknae Youngji-imnida" she says again.

"Tell us more about you"

"I like number seven" she says, showing seven with her hands.Then Jackson stands up, smiling from ear to ear while stretching his right arm proudly that made everyone laughed.

++

//Next morning//

The maknaes are assigned to go to the market with their sunbaes. The four of them were laughing at the bluffing Jackson.

"We'll separate to do the buying fast, okay? We will go together then you both" then they left the two maknaes together.

"Yah!!! Where did you go? I've been searching for you for the basket" Youngji nagged, holding a packed meat.

"Just eat... ahhhh" Jackson says and feeds her a spoonful of yogurt. "What's next?" he asks after putting the packed-meat in their basket.

"Personal necessities... buds, powder, tissue" she counts all the needed things and Jackson just pulled her to the alley of the personal necessities.

"Aigoo... that kids look good together, are they?"

Finally, they are done marketing and they are all putting the bought things in the house. "Close" Youngji mumbled, putting the box in between her and the wall for support.